Lost a bet to my cousin...

tiedupgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 26, 2012
I lost a bet to my cousin so now I must get humiliating and bondage dares. They can be public, private. His friends will be over so they can include his friends. I must do any dares u give me. I must be humiliated for 5 days.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Have him invite several friends at once,
you should be naked and kneeling with a clear glass handy,
Suck them off in turn and spit the cum in the glass,
Continue until they no longer want any further head,

Pour half the glass into your hand and rub it into your hair and face then gargle the rest for 1 minute before swallowing it.

Then using your fingers scrape as much as you can off your face and suck and lick it off your fingers.

Lick the glass clean, every drop.

Ask them if there is anything else you can do for them.

Report back here in detail so everyone can enjoy your humiliation.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Let him invite some friends over. they may undress you and bound you up as they see fit. after that they may use you as they see fit you must explain to them you lost a bet and this is your punishment.

After write a report on how it went. if you mind posting you can pm it.

sissyerica69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2012
have him put you in an adult diaper then tie you to a chair...have him invite hs friends over so they can watch you wet yourself in the diaper.....after you wet yourself they all get to take turns spanking you for wetting yourself

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
Choose 4 items of clothing. Each day you will spend 3 hours tied spread eagle. 1.5 hours face up and 1.5 hours face down.

Day 1 you will year 4 items of clothing, day 2 will be 3, day 3 will be 2 (panties and bra), day 4 will be 1 (either panties OR bra) and finally you will be naked on the last day. During this time he and his friends can do what they wish

tickle_monster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 16, 2012
Ticklish?

Choose your three worst ticklish spots and allow yourself to be tickled in each for 3 minutes. These three ticklings should each be recorded - either audio or video.

If you get the person tickling you to stop, or you flail and make them stop, before the time is up you must start again.

These recordings should either be posted or linked in this thread, or emailed to me at [email protected].

badboyforlife

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
*removed*

After reading some other posts of you I removed my post. I`m just to uncomfortable with the idea that your own family is using you like this. To each their own if this is what you want, but my personal opinion is that you have to do some serious thinking if you`re really comfortable with all of this.

Last edited:

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Did anything really happen as there were no acceptances or acknowledgements of the area given...

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You are to go to a store like Victoria secrets. Or a private store like this seems to be better. You will wear whatever she decides you are to. Now you will write a letter.
Dear madam/mistress;
I have been ordered here to find a pair of panties and matching bra or bra less buster that will put me over the top when I dress as the slut I am. If you would not want to do this would you please have a sales agent that would. If you do want to help me please tell me.
I am not to make a sound unless ask. Under my orders you are to try to make me make a noise or sound, if I should do so I would so beg everyone in here to spank me 100 times however and where ever they wish. If someone doesn’t want to do it anyone else is allowed to take their place, even if they go twice.
I have total faith in you. I will try on whatever you want me to. I will follow all directions you give me. If you would like me to follow you around to the tables/racks of items you may tell me or pull me around by my nipples if you wish.
When we are done may I please service you in any why you would wish?
Sign it your slut costumer: put your name and phone number here.
When a sales agent says yes you are to strip right then and there. You must make sure your nipples are out, firm and tender. Your female friend is allowed to watch or help.
You must give a full and completely detailed report!!!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals