Crossing the Line When Exploring

lcdgamma

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 30, 2016
Hi,
I’ve been repressing my kink for over a decade out of a mix of shame, guilt, and anxiety. I just recently felt comfortable enough to tell my partner of two years about it (this was the first time I had revealed this to anyone). They were supportive and willing to explore it with me.

However, once given the opportunity to express my kink openly with them, I found that it was more extreme than I had initially realized. I very quickly lost control of my impulses and crossed the boundary of what is acceptable, safe, and where my partner and I were comfortable going.

My instinct is to use my actions as a justification to repress my desires again, but bottling it up is possibly why my kink has gotten to where it has in the first place.

How do I incorporate this into my sex life in a way that is safe, responsible, and takes into account my partner’s kinks as well? How can I dial it back, having control over my impulses so I don’t go overboard or too extreme?

If anyone has any advice or could point me towards some resources, I would be grateful. I've found this link already helpful.

Thank you for your time.

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
Hi is good that you are accepting yourself it wont get you to any good hiding your kinks from yourself and from your partner but you allredy know this right?

Well to start it will be good to know your kink, as you may read in this place many como to express themselfs with out the social stigma so feel free to tellus what kind of kink you have, start whit that tell some one beside your partner about it and what better place than here.

When comes to the kink stuf we allways tend to keep it in secret mainly becose of the fear of been tag as creeps, nothin more rong than that we all are diferent and with diferent need.

So you have a problem, mainly becose you fall trogh the rabit too deep and too fast, it happen to all dont be shy, mmm with outknowing more about itisdificult if not imposible to guive you a guide line and even an advice but reed this

Respect your partner as you respect yourself, first TALK yes talk of what you bouth spect from the experience impose limits, the limits are escencial for any kink dont fell bad for puting limits be proud of it, start with small things get use to them and move foward, dont try to do all in one time it will be even more fun this way, read about your kink absorve knoledge, we are in an age whereyou can find all sort of info anout pretty all learn as much as you can, and try tofind some one who can guide you as you aredoing right now asking advice in kinktalk.

This are my opinions if you want to chat feel free tosend me a pm or just keep this tread open im sure you are not the only one in this situation

Bye

Featured Threads

New Personals