Nude adventure in the country

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
Tonight is a rather chilly night in England and the sun set early thanks to the clocks going back so I figured it was a perfect night for a little challenge. I started by plotting what I would need and where I would need to go, deciding on a field a few miles from home as the location. As for the dare itself, I settled on a combination of discomfort, anal, humiliation and nudity. I’ve just come to the end of a 5 day chastity session, so I was ready for some excitement.

picture.php

I tied up my cock and balls and inserted a number of ice cubes into my arse, followed by my butt plug. To cover this and hold in the plug I borrowed some underwear from a female housemate. I then put on my normal clothes, sticking some pegs into my pocket.

NSFW pics below
A comparison of the plug and my cock
My cock and balls all tied up
Ready with my panties on

I left my house, feeling incredibly horny already and with what would be an obvious erection were it not for the darkness outside. It took a while to get to the field, and in that time I lost my erection, the sting tying my balls came loose and I did have to try hard to keep the plug in, but I made it. The field was just off a country lane with a couple of houses at either end, but far enough away that I shouldn’t be easily spotted. The coldness of the night meant my penis was even smaller than normal in its flaccid state, something that would have been truly humiliating if someone had spotted me

I stripped off my shoes and clothes, placing them in my backpack. Now I was stood in the middle of an open space, not particularly late in the evening, in nothing but a pair of panties. I grabbed the pegs from my trouser pockets and threw the bag away from me as hard as I could. Now I was stood in the middle of an open space, not particularly late in the evening, in nothing but a pair of panties and my clothes a fair distance away.

I clipped the pegs onto my nipples and tightened up the string around my balls. By this point I had regained my erection from the excitement and nerves. I pushed the plug all the way into my arse and pulled down the panties, stuffing them into my mouth to gag me. I slowly jerked off, keeping myself far from orgasm, while I flicked my exposed balls. I kept this up for a few minutes before I edged. I stopped and fucked myself with the plug for as long as I could stand it. I removed the panties from my mouth and started to masturbate much faster now, having a wonderful orgasm and catching it with my off-hand. What I caught in that hand I smeared all over my face, with my main hand I squeezed the last of the cum from my balls and licked both hands clean of the remaining cum.

I stood there feeling totally humiliated, naked, my flaccid cock shrinking in the cold and with a butt plug trying to force its way out of my arse. I waddled over to my bag, stepping on stones as I did so, retrieved my clothes and got dressed, placing the pantie in the bag and carefully removing the pegs from my nipples. My feet were pretty muddy, so I had a rather uncomfortable walk home when I put the shoes back on. I loved this experience because it forced me to feel the post-masturbation low for the entire 2.5 mile walk home.

Next time I try a dare like this I’ll be sure to get a few more pictures while I'm out ;)

Reactions: extremegayggg

Featured Threads

New Personals