Ideas for some pictures? (19 female)

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
My master wants some tasks for me to do that would be good ideas for pictures to post to post in here.
Keep these in mind:
-he doesn't want to be involved, so should be something I can do on my own and if possible take pictures of myself
-I don't really have any toys except for a small-ish buttplug, but I have duct tape and normal household stuff too(sorry no rope)
-if I have to buy anything keep it under $20
-(important!) Even if you give the task, I may or may not(but probably will decide to) post a picture of it. That is one thing my master is letting me decide on my own.
-but if I don't post a picture I will give a full report
-I want it to be able to be done inside my home and preferably just keep it in my room. If the task requires me to go out of my house and in public it had to be something concealable
-and finally please read my likes/limits in my sig

Top_Hat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012
Tape

If you have anything that can go in your pussy it would be great for this one.
First, put on that amazing corset and thong that your master bought you (and kudos to him for choosing them).
Then tape your legs together (do this in a few places) and put a piece of tape over your mouth.
Finally set the camera on a timer and place your hands behind you as if they were taped behind your back, thrust out your chest, put your shoulders back and look adorably frightened.

PS: Just want to say that you are beautiful, absolutely angelic. Your master is very very lucky to have such a stunning sub.

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Love the idea and will do and post it as soon as I can. But might be a bit since I've been kinda busy lately. And I agree my master chose them very well and thank you very much :)

Top_Hat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012
You're very welcome although I really felt like just telling you not to worry that much. You yourself make for an amazing picture, in any state of dress.

Also, one of the most attractive things a person can do is smile, that combined with your killer body and that incredible outfit would be enough to knock anyone clear off their feet.

rick

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2011
get hot sauce spread it all over your tits and leave it and take apic then get belt wear it on your neck choke yourself while rubing you clit to edge when you edge 1st time you can breath and take a pic right away and you edge the 2ndgo rinse your tits and take a pic of the aftermath ......no cum

Top_Hat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012
Good idea...

Although I really love that idea for a photo, her likes only say light bondage and one of her limits is pain...

Starburst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 20, 2009
I'd love to see a few photos involving your feet, if i'm honest.

scrypt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2012
id love to see a picture of my name written acrosss your breasts in red lipstick

sirmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2010
It is not a single picture but a group of pictures. I would love to see a striptease. A pic fully dressed. Then everything you take off an article of clothing you take another pic. Now what I would also really like is if one of the pics your shirt was ripped in half exposing your bra. Then at the end pics of you taped up like it was all forced.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
You should get the vacuum cleaner en put it over your pussy foor 10 to 15 minutes. you decide the power. and post a picture of before and after

repeat this for one or both of your nipples.

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
1. totally naked, on back, playing with a ball of yarn, legs up and spread, like hind claws, arms fully extended pictures taken from several angles including through your legs.

2. totally naked,(see a theme here?), with LITTLE PUSSY written on your belly.

3. totally naked, on hands and knees, edge, then backed up to a table leg with your legs wrapped around it. rub yourself on the leg til you cum, then show a pic of your pussy and the wetness on the leg of the table.

4. Get one of your Master's shoes and play with it as a kitten might, using your arms and hands as paws, then lick the shoes tongue out, while you're holding it in your paws. If you get aroused, you may masturbate to orgasm on the shoe, then lick it clean. Yes, pics, please.

5. Write on your naked chest: kitten McSlut: (number) of men served with my mouth
(number) of men served with my pussy
(number) of men served anally
Take a picture of you with your hands behind your neck, chest pushed out, kneeling, legs spread.

I obviously love looking at your body.

Last edited:

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Okay thanks for the ideas everyone I will definitely do most of them but sorry it might be a while as I have been kinda busy. But as soon as I have time I will do some of these and put them up. More ideas are welcome and encouraged at any time. :)

Also, @Talon- I don't think #5 would work very well for me with the numbers as they'd all be 1's...unless you want me to lie haha

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
do you have a long coat that goes below your butt? if so i want you to do some self bondage a crotch rope or karada would be great. You are to wear only this bondage and go somewhere public with your coat on, wear stockings and high heels with it. Then while your out take a few snap shots exposing yourself semi public.

Also cant really think of a task for this one just more so something I love to see and thats all oiled up.

Best of luck if you happen to choose mine!

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
No, don't lie, but do the task anyway. Hah, maybe you should do it once a year, just to see how you change.

so your Master not only has you for a playtoy but has taken all your virginities. Niiiiice.

Add (number)men given handjobs
(number)women eaten

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
Make yourself up to be a kitten as much as you can. Turn your butt plug into a tail, no clothes (obviously), draw whiskers on your face, etc and take pics in various cat like poses.

sirmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2010
I think if she is able to do these and puts in an album it will be one of the best albums out there. You have one lucky master

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Maybe You have egg timer like this:
http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/573582/8385696/0/1237772059/Egg_timer.jpg
You can set it fore some time and stuff it in Your pussy. Take a photo of it when it is almost disappearing in Your pussy. Then wait until it ring inside.
Then in every room of Your house find one thing that will completely disappear in Your pussy made a pic of this things after You take them out.

artie1948

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 31, 2012
bobby pin and rubber bands

Happy New Year, I would like see you using bobby pins and rubber bands put the on your your on your tits leave 1/2 inch space between the rubber bands next squeeze 2 or 3 bobby pins onto each your nipples send proof :sado:
[email protected]

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Happy New Year, I would like see you using bobby pins and rubber bands put the on your your on your tits leave 1/2 inch space between the rubber bands next squeeze 2 or 3 bobby pins onto each your nipples send proof :sado:
[email protected]

Did you even real my sig??? I DON'T send pics, if I take them ill post them HERE! And also, one of my limits is pain...not to be rude but it's written right there...

Bandana2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 23, 2011
That new glass plug of yours looks interesting...

I suggest you take a series of pics with it in various
lengths entering your 3 major holes, as far in as possible.

Don't forget a lot of lube for the smallest hole... :rolleyes:

Featured Threads

New Personals