£50 to spend on toys and clothing

mattie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2011
Hi all,

I've decided to take the plunge and indulge myself in some sex toys and something sexy to dress myself up in, possibly with a mistress, maybe without.

I've been looking online for a while now but i've come to realise I almost need someone to choose for me, or I will never do it.

I'm looking to buy a dildo for sure, but don't want it to be realistic and some girly clothing, as I am a bit of a closet sissy. Currently I have been looking at bondara, but does anyone have any suggestions on what to buy? Needs to be able to be shipped to the UK

Thanks all x

NoviceForDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2012
Adultslovefun.co.uk is one of the cheaper sites with a good selection of 'unusual' dildos....

If you just want to wear panties etc Primark is the best bet, cheaper than a lot of adult websites, plus you can see it all before buying. Obviously if you're too shy to buy for yourself then this could be a problem...

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
I've heard good things about lovehoney, and I've bought a few things in Ann Summers before.

I recommend a realistic dildo though, because it's a better sensation anally and if you're a sissy you need to get used to sucking one

NoviceForDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2012
Ann Summers toys are all geared towards clitoral stimulation. How many different variations of a rabbit are there?

A good investment would be an inflatable dildo or plug. That way you can start training yourself, and with no extra investment start yourself on the road to being a gape queen!

NoviceForDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2012
A lot of them are, but they have a few good things that aren't, or at least they did at one point

You're paying for the brand now though, wholesale sites like lovehoney, adultslovefun etc have an awesome selection and good prices. Plus everyone loves a belladonnas fist dildo, right?

Featured Threads

New Personals