The consolidated exposure game!

Master05361

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2016
With regards to KinkTalk, GetDare and the amount of exposure limitations I've come up with this idea because there's social applications that include videos that neither KinkTalk or GetDare support yet.
Now with the exciting part, the game and the rules!
Firstly consent is always required, you can do this by contacting me on
Kik: Master05361
Next you'll send me a face pic of yourself to which I'll inspect for age verification purposes and if in doubt I'll ask for further proof before admission if you are a banned member from these sites you will be exempt from admission.
Once admitted you will provide me with full naked exposure including face but here's what's interesting your face and private parts won't be censored until a number of reblogs/likes or comments are obtained and set by you.
When the reblogs/likes and comments have been reached you will be fully exposed to followers to which they can contact you directly through Kik or any means of your choosing.
What's the point of the game your asking and a very good one.
"BDSM in all it's greatness is about experience, erotic behaviour and passions for desire" at least to me anyway.
What do you get out of this?
New connections with members, maybe even a partner, satisfying your kink or even serve a punishment to prove your loyalty and obedience to your current Master/Mistress.
With regards to those who are serving their Masters/Mistresses I ask who they are so it's known by followers that you are owned property and that you are not bombarded with unnecessary messages once exposed.
For Masters/Misstresses wishing to punish their slaves/submissive's are also welcome by all means but please note if you are wanting video exposure it will not be censored and I won't be held personally accountable for it as consent was given at the time.
All tasks/duties will be carried out by your Masters/Mistresses in relation to how you will be exposed but your face is to be included.
Additionally you will be exposed via Tumblr here's the link:
consolidated-exposure.tumblr.com
A QR will also be available to those who have a QR reader installed instead of having to type in the link & updated automatically.
In order to this you will each be numbered #? Your reblogs must not exceed 30, comments 10 and likes 200. No information about you will be disclosed until your exposed!
Please ask for an illustration if your unsure of what to expect via my
Kik: Master05361 and thank you everyone who joins.

Featured Threads

New Personals