United States (East of the Rockies)

Miss_amanda24

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2016
23 year old dominant female seeking a 21-24 year old submissive female

Hello to anyone who reads this! My name is Amanda, I'm a 24 year old lesbian mistress. I'm looking for two girls who could both be my personal fetish slaves! This is for an online relationship! I'm too busy in real life to meet up and everything. I'm very sorry, anyway. My fetish is called vore. Vore is where I want to be shrunken down and swallowed ether orally or anally by a willing submissive slave! So yea, pretty weird. I'll explain how to do it if you contact me. Always the girl needs to be loyal, caring, and obviously ok with weird tasks haha. If you're interested or you have any questions please contact me on kik at mistress_amanda23 thank you for reading! Have a good day.

• Kinks:
Vore, anal vore, anal play

• Experience:
I've been a mistress for 5 years now. I've only had one experience with a girl in real life. All my other relationships have been over the phone and other ways. So I'm used to dominating over the Internet or a message system.

• Limits:
My deal breakers would be someone who isn't open to weird fetishes, and also someone who isn't respectful, kind, caring, and loyal. The last deal breaker would be the ass, you gotta have a nice ass haha.

Featured Threads

New Personals