jsubm2serve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2015
Illinois
32 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male under 50

I am a bi submissive m, have only been with another man once in vanilla setting and am currently seeking my First Time submitting in Real. I have served and obeyed over the last few years on cam as cam sub/slave, but am now wanting to go to the next level.

Each time I try to deny I am into men and only want women, I come back, knowing that I must submit at the feet of Dom Men. I would prefer to find something ongoing, not just onetime thing, but am open.

Interests include spanking/whipping/caning/etc on full body, very harsh, corporal, punishment, discipline, humiliation, cbt, bondage, feet, scat, piss.

Limits are cutting/bodymod/piercing/etc, fisting/extreme stretching, animals, and sounding, although would be open to sounding maybe after first few times.

I am seeking a Dom who can treat me as a slave, a thing, an object, stripped of my name and only called slave, thing, it, scum, pig...

I have skype and yahoo and am open to communicating first. Currently a bit chubby but Losing weight.

Thank you.

• Kinks:
punishment, discipline, spanking, caning, whipping on full body to marks, welts... whips, paddles, electric cord, ballgag, cockgag, harness gags, all gags, dildos, plugs toys, collar, cbt, toilet, humiliation, and further toilet training.

• Experience:
My experience is only on cam. I had a cam Master for a long time. Our regular sessions consisted of me obeying with electric/usb cord, whipping body on back, tits, stomach, thighs front and back, ass, cock and balls, cunthole, to soles of feet, 100's of lashes to stripes and welts of pain all over body at times to point of shaking a bit, cock and balls tied/ringed, made to taste and smear scat and piss all over body.

• Limits:
Hard limits are animals, cutting/piercing/similar, and fisting/extreme stretching as want to keep hole tight and intact. Sounding is currently a limit but would be open to exploring it in the future.

Featured Threads

New Personals