Most extreme scenario for a no limits slave

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Hey, I'm 19 f uk and was wondering how everyone would use me if they had me as a no limits slave?

I've heard a lot of extreme scenarios and haven't really been put off - so go crazy! :p

The more extreme, weird and creative the better :)

PM me x

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
No limits

Is anyone willing to PM me their ideas to ruin me on this? :p

As extreme / disgusting / gross as you like - don't hold back!

Osno

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2016
I would fill your underwear and bra with thumbtacks and go to a restaurant. Beneath the table my foot is always pushing in your gewoon. You tell me that u want to pee. I tell u if u want to pee you will wait, or you need to pee in your pants. After dinner you still need to pee. I stop on a truck stop and go with u to the restroom. I order u to piss on the Floor and lick your piss from that filthy Floor. U sit on hands and knees licking that cum of the muddy Floor and without u notice i grab a real filthy toiletbrush and slam this brush in one move deep in your cunt.

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
mmm sounds like I deserve it!

Any fun guys/girls out there with weird, out of the ordinary scenarios?

Again, there's no limits! Have me eat garbage if you like :(

bigbadwolfy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 19, 2015
Where you want me
when you come into my service the first thing i would do is thor away or sel all your personal belongings and brand you with a not steal rod, pierce your nipples and clit, and put bells on them
you would sleep in the storage room necked hands cuffed behind back and on a leash 2m long around your neck tied to something sturdy, a vibrator set to randomly vibrate in your pussy, an anal plug in your ass and a ball gag in your mouth
when i wake up i would take you out and bring you to the bathroom with me where you would ether give me a rim job or a blow job as i brush my teeth, wash my face,...
for breakfast you would have cereals with piss in a doggy bowl on the floor as i eat the breakfast you made me (something like, eggs and beacon with Mozzarella, toast and coffee)
after breakfast its time for a walk in the park with my Rottweiler
after the walk i would leave you to do your job in the public toilet
after 8 hour of work i would pick you up and if you had made less then 100$ i would whip you 100 times and leave you to work for another 8h
if you fill the quota you would get to have lunch blended into a smoothie and stuffed into your ass before pooping it out into a bowl and eating it
after lunch you would do chores around the house
if anything isnt to my liking you would get punished by being whiped, spanked, slaped, kicked, punched, caned, drowned,....
and then around 10pm you go back into your storage room to sleep
and repeat until i get bored of you
when i get bored of you i would stick you into a wall and leave you there necked and alone for anyone to use
tumblr_nwqqx5Q9Wi1svfeu8o1_500.jpg

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
when you come into my service the first thing i would do is thor away or sel all your personal belongings and brand you with a not steal rod, pierce your nipples and clit, and put bells on them
you would sleep in the storage room necked hands cuffed behind back and on a leash 2m long around your neck tied to something sturdy, a vibrator set to randomly vibrate in your pussy, an anal plug in your ass and a ball gag in your mouth
when i wake up i would take you out and bring you to the bathroom with me where you would ether give me a rim job or a blow job as i brush my teeth, wash my face,...
for breakfast you would have cereals with piss in a doggy bowl on the floor as i eat the breakfast you made me (something like, eggs and beacon with Mozzarella, toast and coffee)
after breakfast its time for a walk in the park with my Rottweiler
after the walk i would leave you to do your job in the public toilet
after 8 hour of work i would pick you up and if you had made less then 100$ i would whip you 100 times and leave you to work for another 8h
if you fill the quota you would get to have lunch blended into a smoothie and stuffed into your ass before pooping it out into a bowl and eating it
after lunch you would do chores around the house
if anything isnt to my liking you would get punished by being whiped, spanked, slaped, kicked, punched, caned, drowned,....
and then around 10pm you go back into your storage room to sleep
and repeat until i get bored of you
when i get bored of you i would stick you into a wall and leave you there necked and alone for anyone to use
tumblr_nwqqx5Q9Wi1svfeu8o1_500.jpg

hehe thankyou, but i'm not clicking on those links :p

artie1948

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 31, 2012
;)Hello dani.xo1, I would love to be an online master, do a painting of u with her breast tied very tightly with thin wire her breasts bulging out between the wire a very tight Breast bondage. Filling ur breasts, and nipples, pussy with Colored Pins. :whip:

Last edited:

artie1948

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 31, 2012
Breast torture

;)Hello dani.xo1, I would love to be an online master, do a painting of u with her breast tied very tightly with thin wire her breasts bulging out between the wire a very tight Breast bondage. Filling ur breasts, and nipples, pussy with Colored Pins. :whip:

artie1948

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 31, 2012

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Since you don't seem to have any limits, I would try to push you farther. We could start with some rather tight breast bondage, some nipple tortures (clamps and weights to start), then some flogging and whipping of those tits. After that, we would move on to your pussy and your ass.

The pussy would get clamps on the pussy lips and clit. I would use the clamps to expose that clit for some extreme play - icy hot, hot wax, and flogging come to mind.

As for the ass, figging, icy hot, and a locking butt plug would seem like things we would explore.

I would also explore your reaction to electro-play, including TENS units, electric strap-ons and butt plugs.

Finally we would experiment with orgasm denial. I can see tying you down and bringing you right to the edge for several hours, maybe using an electric zapper ruin the edge, then doing it over and over again.

Ahhh, the choices are seemingly endless when there are no-limits.

Mistress JulieK

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Thanks for the suggestions!

I'm more into humiliating / degrading / disgusting scenarios rather than pain, but all PMs are still welcome :)

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
How about a scenario where you every day let an unseen entity, which you do not know, decide what clothes you shall wear for the day ?

Mostly normal day looking clothes, but maybe with a twist or two. Maybe a little bit too sexy, for what you are doing during the day. Also clothing is a generic term for any item you wear. Buttplug ? Yes it might be that you have to wear any of a number of different plugs. Bew wa balls ? Yes, anything goes as clothes as long as you can wear them and still look nearly presentable. Shelf bras to show off your nipples under your clothes. Even vibrators with remote control via your mobile phone, where you can transfer control to other and you which you let the unknown entity control. Sexy panties or without. Panties with pearls that constantly can stimulate you during the day. Short skirts. Backless dresses. Deep cleavage or with strategic holes. Clothes which are nearly see-through. High heels so you have a hard time walking and will your feet ache after a day on them.

Also your overall appearance are controlled by the unknown entity. Hairstyle. Want a pixie cut or maybe superblond hair ? Make-up. Accessories. Like Jewelry necklace where the other end hangs on your nipples.

Each morning and evening you have to appear on cam and show off your outfits and get instructions how to get dressed and put on the outfits.

Of course you will not get the option to decide which clothing items to buy. Instead you will give out your credit card and let the entity buy the items for you and you will not open them until the day when you gonna wear them.

It will be like x-mas every day. Never gonna know what you gonna wear the next day.

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Sorry if I didn't reply to some PMs - had to deal with thingssssss :/

Feeling quite submissive again now though :$

Feel free to do your worst xD

Last edited:

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
As per your thread asking for scenarios, let's see...

I'd have you arrive at my place, I would order you to strip naked and fold your clothes nicely before knocking and entering, you'd hand me your clothes and I would run a chain through the sleeves and trousers, your aren't going to be wearing clothes until I decide it's time.

Now it's upstairs, I climb behind you, checking you out, smiling at your dampness already. Once upstairs you're blindfolder and tied spread eagle to a bed, firmly. The next sound you hear is the deep buzz of a magic wand vibrator and the next sensation you feel is it pulsing through your clit. It's not enjoyable as such, but it is going to make you cum. After a few minutes your body betrays you and I rip an orgasm from your throbbing pussy. The vibrator doesn't let up, if anything I grind it harder into your clit as it grows and throbs, you buckle your body away from it but my hands follow your movement and the vibe ruthlessly ruins any pleasure you'd otherwise enjoy. Your mind begins to relax but then the realising hits that the vibe is still pressing into your pussy, your body arches as your muscles tense and spasm, another 5 minutes of torture passes before the second orgasm is mine. It rips through your body again, bringing both pleasure and deep sensitivity which the vibe eagerly reaches out to. More minutes of the torture pass, your body glistens with sweat, your pussy is soaked and finally I steal another orgasm. More time, more vibrations, more agony and pleasure mix to produce yet another orgasm and another. Too tired to resist you simply lay still, this time is slower, ten minutes of agony passes with no more orgasms. "Good", I tell you.

With your body depleted of orgasms you are disappointed that our session is over but also glad. You are relieved and your horniness has been replaced with an emptyness. Your submission replaced with gratitude that you can go home, relax and perhaps find someone better.

Alas no. I shove my cock into your mouth and down your throat. It feels good, for me at least. You choke slightly, gagging on my sweaty cock as I thrust your throat like a vagina. You are starting to worry as your lungs protest and you allow your teeth to scrape my sensitive shaft. A mistake. I pull my cock out and you begin to draw a deep breath, I interrupt by sitting my asshole on your face and ordering you to start licking. You find the idea repulsive, you feel coarse hairs brush your delicate and damp face, the sharp scent of a man's asshole fills your nostrils. You're not horny or particularly submissive and you hesitate, still grabbing breath for your lungs. Your hesitation is rewarded with an intense stinging sensation flowing outwards from your overly sensitive cunt. I slap it again with a heavy crop, the pain hits your clit light lightning and you scream into my ass. I repeat my orders and finally you probe your tounge where it least wants to go. I moan slightly in pleasure but my sadistic side isn;t quite as sated so I whip your pussy a few more times for good measure. The pain brings tears to yours eyes and you continue to lick. The cuff around one of your hands lostens and then releases as it is replaced with my firm grasp. I guide your hand to my waiting coke, still slick with your saliva and like a metronome I guide your hand to the correct tempto.

Your mouth tastes like ass, your tongue dutifully continues it's foray and your hand gently caresses my supreme cock. You still struggle for breathe, drawing it through the tight press of my weight upon your face. You hear my phone beep, curoious but obedient you continue. you're starting to get off on the submission finally, it's becoming bareable.

Without warning I get up from your face and leave the room. With your free hand you wipe your face and gently massage your swollen, sensitive pussy. You hear a voice downstairs and your ears focus on the sound as the door closes distantly. Your hand creeps towards your blindfold then thinks better of it. You hear the bedroom door open and footsteps enter, a girl laughs and whispers something inaudible. Suddenly you feel exposed, your body in display and being discussed, graded and compared with and by another girl's. You feel weight on the bed and I force your hand back into the cuff and remove your blindfold.

Infront of you stands not just me, but one of the prettiest girls you've ever seen. She's everything you want to be. Slim but not skinny, she has curves in the right places and through her tight clothes you can imagine the toned nature of her body. Her skin and hair are perfect, she's like a supermodel only real and therefore somehow better. You look at her face, her pretty, perfect face and her eyes, staring into your soul and then gazing down your restrained, beaten and sweating body. Her eyes settle on your cunt, swollen, disgusting, deperate. You look away. As you stare at the cieling silently, you miss the fact that our new friend holds your favourite new toy; the vibe. You realise as her petite frame settles into the bed next to you, she leans on one arm while playfully bringing the vibrator to your sensitive pussy. You think about pulling on the restraints but not only is it futile, it would also bring attention to your weakness and in front of this goddess that is the last thing on your mind. Of course, your own desires and wishes are ignored by your body as soon as the vibrator hums into your clit it's sweet, torturous song. Our goddes grins as she finds a spot that only another woman would know about, one that I could never hope to find. In this secret and even more sensitive area she grinds the vibrator's head in gentle but firm circles. With every revolution your body buckles unctrollably. The sensation is indescribable, like the feeling of a dead leg being prodded back to life mixed with pain and pleasure. You close your eyes as our goddess fixes you with her stare. You begin to make sounds that are somewhere between begging and moaning as she continues to coerce another orgasm. It's almost enjoyable but them the crescendo builds to a mountain of pleasure and from it's peak there is only one route: down. You reach the climax and suddenly pleasure is replaced with the pain or muscle spasms and an over-worked pussy being force fed more pleasure than it can take or possibly want. Your scream out as this girl rips an orgasm out of you. Of course we both laugh at you as she keeps the vibe firmly in place for far too long.

As the dubious waves of "pleasure" subside the vibe is finally removed, you breath normally for a second before weight shifts and you find yourself looking up at a perfectly manicured pussy. Slowly she descends into my old place, firmly mounting your face. Away from your eyes I lay beside you, joining you in the worship of our friend's pussy. Noticing your hesitation I turn the vibrator back on and place it between your legs. A combination of obedience, fear and distraught moaning and movements mean your mouth begins to search out her clit, probing, licking and grinding, your face becomes a mess of delicious pussy juices. If only you were still horny, this submission would be so enjoyable, such a turn on. Ironically by a process of giving you orgasms your pussy is denied the enjoymernt of what is happening and instead you focus only on getting this over and done with. The vibrator however isn't finished and as your goddesses moans become loader I press the vibe more firmly, seeking out your most sensitive spots. Your own cries become more isistent and as your tongue fails to do it's job your face is gound hard by a slick pussy, your facial features become stimulating bumbs and points. Your pussy is once again climbing the slopes of another orgasm. Your body arches, and struggles. Your wrists ache and hurt from the struggle against the cuffs. Your noise is filled with a mix of snot and pussy juices, your breathe is ragged, hot and sweaty from the scent of pussy and your screams grow louder. As your final orgasm is torn out of you the pussy on your face grinds down hard with no regard to your safety or comfort. It bucks and grinmds on your face, you can't breath, your eye lids are wrenched open and your eyes soaked in pussy juice as your goddess cums on your face. I keep the vibe in position while she cums, regardless of your tears. Slowly all sensation starts to fade as the lack of oxygen takes its toll. Before e4verything fades to black the weight on your face is released and your lungs are shocked back to life by the immense pain of a series of intense slaps across your pussy which is a trembling, wet, red mess.

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
wow thankyou so much for the effort! Quite the story :p

I really appreciate it, but you were only describing sex really - nothing that extreme tbh :/ xx

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Any guys out there want to totally humiliate me? And I mean make an absolute fool out of me! :p

PM me x

Featured Threads

New Personals