Failure to Abide by Simple Rules

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
One of my rules was to shave my pussy bald and keep it that way (if I'm going to act like a little, I might as well look the part, right?).

I have failed to keep it maintained, even after telling myself to shave it when I take a shower, I just never remember to do so, or simply do not feel like it.

I deserve some sort of punishment because obviously small spankings never cut it and don't teach me any lessons.

Do your worst. :(

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
My worst would imply power tools, and pliers, but for shaving, na that's going to the extreme. Have your Daddy grow a 5 o'clock shadow, then have him rub his chin and cheeks against your pussy, for a couple of mins, until it's nice and raw. That seem about perfect punishment for the infraction.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
My worst would imply power tools, and pliers, but for shaving, na that's going to the extreme. Have your Daddy grow a 5 o'clock shadow, then have him rub his chin and cheeks against your pussy, for a couple of mins, until it's nice and raw. That seem about perfect punishment for the infraction.

If my daddy and I weren't long distance, I'd be more than willing to give this a go!

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Any other punishments?

I cannot go out and buy things just so that's known as well.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
A little bump to say that someone suggested...

If you're going to act like a child, perhaps you need to be treated like one. Since you can't be trusted you to be honest, get another a user to add you on kik and at random times of the day/week ask for a pussy photo. If you don't own up in 5 minutes, you get a punishment (and yes, you still have to show proof of your bald pussy!).

I'm still looking for other punishments, but if anyone's interested in taking me up on this, I'm looking...

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Noone provided you with a proper punishment... Mine tend to be harsh but its up to you if you go for it.

Your cunt isnt shaven, so your cunt we will punish. For this punishment you will need 7 pegs and 45 mins time and a timer.

Strip nude and peg your cunt: one peg for your clit, 3 pegs for each pussy lip. The pegs will stay on for 45 minutes. If one falls off, put it on again.

Starting after the first five minutes done, you will go for this set of exercises every 5 minutes.

5 push-ups
10 sit-ups
15 jumping jacks

You will repeat this till the pegs are on for 45 minutes. After that, you can put the pegs away again. Remember, if a peg falls off, immediately put it back.

I know you only like "moderate pain", so I decided to go further, to make this a punishment.

Happy suffering
Meorin

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

aralius

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2015
Well seeing how you forgot to shave. You should pull every hair out with tweezers. That might remind you of how much easier it is to shave.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Well seeing how you forgot to shave. You should pull every hair out with tweezers. That might remind you of how much easier it is to shave.

They're not long enough to do that, but it's a great thought for if I forget again.

Also, is anyone interested in the one I posted above?

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Well like I said earlier. It's not that major, take a sharpie maeker and write "Shave Here". Take pictures and post in the Dom's lounge, saying Stupided Slave can't remember.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
They're not long enough to do that, but it's a great thought for if I forget again.

Also, is anyone interested in the one I posted above?

I am interested in checking and asking for your pussy pictures. However, I bet 95% of users on here would want that as well. I am a sadist. Keep that in mind if you chose me. To be honest, I like the idea of it being a random user though.

Happy suffering
Meorin

Featured Threads

New Personals