All other regions

jtruman94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 26, 2015
Hello,

I am 21 Yrs old Male Dominant/ Master. I am an Indian living in Moscow. I am in my 2nd year of college studying Nanotech Engineering.
You can message me on kik @ jtruman94.
I am looking for a female Sub/Slave in any age bracket. Beginner or experienced is not important. I am ready to teach my Sub/Slave and guide her in this new world. I am strict and command discipline but am also caring and understanding.

If you are a beginner, I will treat you with care and respect your limits, but I will be strict and teach you to be in discipline and under orders. I will help you find your way and try out new things to find out yourself in the world of BDSM. You can trust your master.

I was introduced to this world by my then girlfriend 3 years, who was into bondage and kinky sex. While the relationship didn't last, my interest was piqued and my interested kept growing like a tree, slow, but strong. I started to find my way in this new field. I tried being a slave once but soon found out that being a Sub/Slave was not my forte. I realised that I was better suited as a Master/Dom as I love to be in control of my life and of those around me. I will control you and your life and you have every reason to trust me.

What I expect from my Sub/Slave:
- Should be ready to take orders from me and obey me and my rules. Violation of order or rules will result in punishment, the degree of which will be decided by me.
- Should be ready let me control her life (not counting work life or relationship life if the Sub/Slave is in a relationship).
- Should be ready to do daily tasks that I set her.
- Should be ready to dress up for me.
- Should be ready to send pictures and videos. Webcam not a necessity but always a plus.
- Should be open to anal play.
- Should be open to humiliation and degradation.
- Should be open to petplay.

If you accept to be my slave, failure to complete the above tasks will result in punishment, such as:
- Spanking
- Whipping, flogging etc.
- Pain via clamps and pegs.
- Orgasm denial or control.
- Bladder control.
- Others

If you are interested in being my slave, message me on kik @ jtruman94

Featured Threads

New Personals