30 M sub seeks any age strict male dom in EU (have webcam)

use-full

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 13, 2018
This 30 years old very obedient, medium body type male slave, currently available for strict & creative master (prefer mature or younger/beginner) for online training and webcam domination.
The slave is straight, but very curious about having a male master.
The slave can't be respected and should be controlled strictly.
His body can be used and humiliated on webcam sessions, receive tasks via email, and prove by sending photos or videos. He is looking for a long term dominant to fully control him. His body can become your tool to do with as You wish.
Slave can't choose his likes and does whatever his owner say, he can not have a choice and can't be respected. He has toys.

I'm a bit shy but very obedient. I would like it to begin by getting to know each other and slowly pushing to the most extreme humiliating tasks. Got only very few limits, but as a slave I am not able to choose so they are noth worth to mention. It all depends on Your imagination, which is the only thing You need. The more creative and original you can be the more you will get from me.
This body is available for beginners and other slaves who would like to explore their fantasies.
Sir, if You think I might be worth Your attention, please pm for details and feel free to humiliate me.

Featured Threads