Breast suspension

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
You'd think my day in a tack bra would be pretty satisfactory for my husband, especially since he played some of his other favorite kinks while I was wearing it, but no.

Tonight he showed me a video of a woman getting suspended from a tree by her breasts and he wants to try it.

The woman in the video is A LOT more slender than me and has significantly smaller breasts. Has anyone else ever tried it? I'm worried if for a woman my size is it safe, I presume he'll need to wrap a lot of rope around each breast so that it doesn't cut into me?

How much does it hurt?

I don't often like to say no to him because many of his ideas are very intense, usually intensely arousing if at least a little painful, but this one has me a little bit worried

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is one I have done myself a few times, it is quite safe if done correctly.
First up you mention weight, I would not recommend this if you are over 100kg (about 220lbs) as there are possible problems. It can be done but you need to be extra careful and be very experienced.
Second, the type and thickness of rope used is important as well as tying technique. You need to have a wide band of rope providing a firm but not overly tight grip on each breast, I prefer to use 6-8mm (1/4 to 5/16") rope of the soft poly type. This is very flexible and easy to wrap giving a good band effect. I terminate the breast binding to a metal ring or carabiner as an attach point for lifting.
Third, make sure your pulley point is secure. I recommend using a block and tackle system, a single pulley is not enough to enable a slow a steady lift. The lifting and lowering needs to be gentle and controlled, you do not want to get dropped! It is also a good idea to have a secure tie off point or use a ratchet pulley system that has a release for lowering.
How painful it is will depend on a lot of factors but if you are used to having your boobs tied up that's a start.
As a guide for starting out, around a 5 minute suspension would be a good test time. I have gone as long as 20 minutes without a problem but everyone is different so you should definitely test and then work up the time once you have confidence in the rig and your ability to cope.

Hope this helps!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Thank you for your advice... Guess I'll have to share it with my husband so I'll probably be giving it a try :eek:

Featured Threads

New Personals