Living alone for a few days, looking for online Dom

Skye_Puppington

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2018
Hi there, I'm Skye (or Skylar) Puppington, as stated in the title, I'm home alone for a few days and am looking for a Dom.

ABOUT ME:
-I'm 19, 123 lbs, a born male, but identify as female, a big nerd, and am into a lot of things. If you want to know specifics about what I'm into besides petplay, contact me on Discord and I'll send a BDSMTest, and a Kinklist.
-I love video games, sometimes anime, music, and obviously, being kinky.
-I have a fair amount of toys and such, probably more than someone my age should have. This includes, but not limited to; plugs, gags, ropes, chastity cage, vibrators, etc.
-I am into hypno, but am not willing to do it with anyone I'm not familiar with and trust, as I've had multiple bad experiences in it.

A little about what I'm looking for:
- A Dom, not over 25, and preferably female (I'm getting kind of sick of all the guys who think they can overstep boundaries and be abusive)
- Someone big into petplay/puppyplay, that's probably my biggest turn on.
-WANTING TO COMMUNICATE OVER DISCORD
I'm not going to use kik as I use it with my irl friends, and switching between accounts is a huge pain.

-This is only a temporary thing, unless we really click, then I'll definitely want to stick around you. An online relationship would be great!
-Someone who will want to play games with me! Overwatch is a big, big plus, I love the game. I have a steam profile but I won't share it unless we really hit it off.

DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU READ ALL OF IT
My Discord is: Skye#4650

Attachments

• Snapchat-1893692639.jpg
    Snapchat-1893692639.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 5

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
Sent you a friend request, also going from the adorable pic I'm guessing you're pre HRT and a puppy, good to see someone else into petplay on kt

Featured Threads

New Personals