Chaturbate Denial

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
So I just hopped off Chaturbate after doing an awesome show and figured I'd post about it here because I definitely want more of an audience the next time around. Meaning, if you're interested, please send me a message for the username!

Basically, 1 token = 1 day of denial. I have several milestones that lead up to 365 tokens or 1 whole year of denial. Today I only got 5 tokens, but that's good enough for me anyway.

So here's the deal and how the shows will work.

- There will be at least 1 show per week. Probably Monday or Tuesday, but subscribe to my Chaturbate and I'll send out a notification at the beginning of the show.

- Each show will be 20 minutes long.

- Within the last 5 minutes will be me squirting for the last time until denial is over.

- Each time a show is done, it will either start a new denial period or add on to the previous one.

- If I hit 365 days during one show, I still have to do another show the following weeks.

- There will be no way to remove time from the denial. If I end up with 5 years... I can cry about it. :( (Unless someone wants to be creative enough to find a way to reduce time, this will stand).

- This is by no means asking for money - I would just greatly appreciate a bigger audience, since this time around I only had 40 or so people involved.

So please, if you are interested, send a message my way! Or even if you can help make this a little more creative. :)

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
If you want to remove time, maybe you can work something out where you remove a limit and provide picture proof and that removes a pre-determined amount of time. You get to remove time and push your limits at the same time.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
If you want to remove time, maybe you can work something out where you remove a limit and provide picture proof and that removes a pre-determined amount of time. You get to remove time and push your limits at the same time.

I'm not sure about testing limits, seeing as I've narrowed them down pretty well. Maybe can do dislikes/punishments to remove time instead?

Also, will be online in 15 minutes!

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Time reduction

I know you've been doing exercise dares in the past. Maybe reduce time every time you hit a weight goal. Thus making it more important to hit your goals 😉

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
No denial this week! Might do it again tomorrow though, because today was fun! Squirted 3 times in a row. My pussy is completely swollen from it. Love it! Pictures posted. ;)

Blog Entry:
QueenSlut said:
Today was a fantastic day for Chaturbate Denial. I absolutely loved it. My opinion may be a little swayed because I got to cum 3 times in a row, but that's beside the point! I had a couple more viewers this time around, instead of just the consistent 10 or so that stuck around for the show, there was about 15-20 there when I was cumming.

My clit is completely swollen but it feels fantastic. It was my first time cumming since the last denial (of only 5 days... booo). And to do it 3 times. IN A ROW. It felt like heaven. I will probably do another show tomorrow because it was seriously so goddamned amazing.

I, "unfortunately", did not get any time added to my denial, so I am free to cum as much as I so please!

Thank you to everyone who watched today!

I know you've been doing exercise dares in the past. Maybe reduce time every time you hit a weight goal. Thus making it more important to hit your goals ��

I like this idea! Maybe -1 day for every 5lbs lost. :)

Last edited:

Slaveman987

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 20, 2015
Chaturbate

What is your chaturbate channel page called??? I really want to watch.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I will be doing a show tomorrow and Friday.

Since I am currently denied 16 days, there will be no orgasm. However you can still add unlimited days. Or... You can make me edge, as I have 153 edges to complete. Make me a horny mess. See you tomorrow! :p

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I am currently at 0 days and 160 edges. So I am hopeful to do a show tomorrow to do some of those and maybe gather some additional days.

mazaku

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 11, 2011
Hey

hey Queen
since your inbox is full, would you mind pming me the link to your show?

John303

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2016
Chaterbate

Hey hun, would love to see your pics, whats you chaturbate user name? Kik johnstuart303

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Currently online. And at a friends house so have to be sneaky. Come add to my denial :)

Featured Threads

New Personals