Status
Not open for further replies.

SlaveMadison

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2016
My Mistress has informed me she would like me to eat my own poop tonight! Something I've never done before! But she had an idea that would make it more interesting! If 5 people or more reply to this thread by 4:00 I have to eat! If less than 5 people reply then I don't have to. You guys decide my fate!

SlaveMadison

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2016
It was awful! It was way more difficult than I imagined! I've had to drink pee before and I've done Ass-to-Mouth so I figured it wouldn't be too much worse but it was! I cried my way through but my mistress didn't care! When I finally finished and thought it was over, my Mistress bent over and gave me more to eat! It's not something I ever want to do again but she seemed pretty pleased with my reaction so I expect to have to do it again soon.

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
You deserved it.

Nice to know your Mistress is keeping you well in order I see, perhaps she doesn't know this already but it's Sir__Kn1ght here from Kik who's pleased to hear the outcome & we'll probably have you eating much more nice work little one!

SoraTheRavager38

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2019
My Mistress has informed me she would like me to eat my own poop tonight! Something I've never done before! But she had an idea that would make it more interesting! If 5 people or more reply to this thread by 4:00 I have to eat! If less than 5 people reply then I don't have to. You guys decide my fate!
Press f to pay respects
F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals