The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Hello all,

I may be new, but i am happy to have found a bunch of liked minds to converse with. However i have found there is one major problem. First that there are under aged users pretending to be adults. The other is that the information that we post on her is able to be found off site.

I was first lied to by my slave, finding out that she was 15, not 18 as she had claimed. I am glad of the swift speed in which the matter was dealt with.

However this morning i was hit with another truth, people can access any info we post on her via google.

I had someone attach themselves to my KIK account. They first portayed themselves as a 17 year old male dom. then as a female slave. then telling me they were fifteen.

When i asked for their kink talk name they said they never heard of kink talk. when i asked how they found my info as i have only posted my kik messenger name on her. they said they found it via google. when i tried to get more information they went silent.

I would not be surprised if both perverts, and police looking to trap people are accessing our info via this site. I would hate something to happen that would cause us to lose this place. but i would hate even more to be sent to jail on false charges or arrested because i am talking to someone underage that i didn't know was.

In every case the adult goes to jail and i cannot have that happen to me. I ask that you all be careful, and hope that the moderators and the owners can come up with a way to ensure our safety.

Thank you and good day

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I've had similar issues with KIK.
I agree with you, that there should be more verification of age on here, as well as post security.

This forum isn't nearly as busy as the getDare site that is associated with this site which is constantly bombarded with under age people.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I have heard such, but i tried to Find my KIK via google, since i only posted it in one thread on this site, and couldn't find it.

Which means that person went on here, got my kik and proceeded to try and get me to respond to various information. I gave nothing, and blocked that person. I am not trying to do anything illegal, only find myself a willing slave.

Twice in the span of a week where i had the potential of seeing jail time for associating with an under age person online.

If it happens again i will have to leave, which i don't want. I can't lose my daughter because of underaged kids. Canadian law is harsh about this stuff. I am not losing my family for this stuff.

greeneyedkitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 16, 2013
I have to admit, it's a little to easy to register to this site. I just turned 18 earlier this month and was amazed at the ease I signed up to this site despite by DOB being just legal.

I was expecting to have to proof my age due to this but nothing came up. Also, if you put your Kik up on any website, people who shouldn't have it will find it and that's just the unfortunate part about life.

I'm sure the staff will get a handle on all this soon, every site has it's issues and they all take time to fix.

You just have to be patient and let the staff do their job.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I know, but Canadian law is harsh and I don't want to lose my family and be labeled a sex offender because someone who was 15 pretending to be 18.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
It is disturbing I agree, and have stopped responding to anyone I don't already know on kik, it has recently gotten out of hand how many people send me a message saying "oh I saw you on KT, oh no I'm not a member there.

Bit creepy even.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I often have to go to getdare and mail nellybell to get a mod over here to ban someone that's underage. You would think they would look into getting us an active mod, but that's asking to much I guess. For now just report people and hope someone stops by.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I asked to be banned on getdare and moved here. I am also afraid of inappropriate chatting with people pretending to be adults.

Now every post on kinktalk is available in google search (same as getdare posts). Some forums took care that only specific topic branches were public, the rest are private. Is it possible to do this here?

For example: only Lounge should be public, easy access on google and guests, but the rest would require registration.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
As for the forum they use it is possible but it requires modifications that will take time and there has te be decided what to be indexed by google and what not.

df6wen

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Houston area
What amuses me is that people also steal pics from other sites and use it as their own here. That's what scares me most.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
no, just simply decision what would be indexed and what not.

I am not much into websites, but maybe robots.txt would also do the trick.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
What amuses me is that people also steal pics from other sites and use it as their own here. That's what scares me most.

easy to spot them: google images and drag the photo and search. Had a lot of fun spotting them. Tineye.com does a similar job.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Yeah it is crazy about the fake images. That is why I use an avatar. It explained me perfectly. If someone wants an image they can ask. But I also am worries because police and shit do that kind of stuff to trap people.

Even if you tell them off and say your not interested you can still be charged.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I'm curious, we hear a lot of stories about police trapping people. But is this really happening?

We also have laws about underage people in my country, but the fact is the cases of catching an internet pedestrian are too rare, mostly when the victim talks about it. But none from the police actually watch the internet to hunt a conversation.

A website can be watched and eventually shut down... This happened.

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
There's not much the police can do anyway
If you keep any chats you have, like me I always ask the age of the person I'm chatting to and so far they've all told me they are 18+

If I was told by them that they are infact underage and I continue to chat with them... Only then I am breaking the law as I'm knowingly chatting in an adult way to an underage user

Ok, I'm not stupid enough to just believe them all and I do worry they could be underage as I don't want anything like that going on.. Adults only!!
But there's not much that can be done, I ask their age.. If its legal and feels ok then I will continue the talk.

I also do not believe info from here is spread round google like people think, you do not need an account to access this forum or the get dare forum
I was once an unregistered user and had full access to both the above

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
A few people have been caught in Ontario Canada by cops pretending to be 15 year olds. The problem is our laws have it so the second anything sexual comes up or you are found talking online to someone underage you are
Charges with enticing a minor and an automatic classification as a sex offender

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
That's not good.
Here in the UK I would have to know that person is under aged, if they lie to me and I can show that I was informed they are an adult then it means I'm not really at fault.
Still very worrying that some could infact be children, I wouldn't want that at all

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
A few people have been caught in Ontario Canada by cops pretending to be 15 year olds. The problem is our laws have it so the second anything sexual comes up or you are found talking online to someone underage you are
Charges with enticing a minor and an automatic classification as a sex offender

Two brothers have made an account here too. Well the 18 year old made the account and the 16 year old brother found out. So that the 16 year old male wouldn't tell on his brother the 18 year old shared his account with him. I've reported the account and posted pictures of the 18 year old.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
still:
imagine a policeman at work: his boss says: "you will chat over internet and bring me sex offenders".... You would get a salary for doing it. Ok, my job is to chat over adult networks and pretend I am 12 and find out people interested in me. And also be sure the dialogue goes into a sex offending evidence. I have to say I am 12 and everything about my 12yo sex life to build an evidence and hope for a raise, maybe a medal.

So I still think this scenario only happens when a particular person is watched. Not guys like us who can be mislead by a young girl.

However any 15yo can tell you "I will send you to prison" and do this to you. Almost happened to me when a 16yo told me this when I was 18.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals