Rant about guys

Onepiecelover

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2017
First of all I do not need a pm box full of hormonal teens telling me I'm a bitch thank you

Who in the name of all good and holy gave guys the right to tell girls that they are retarded when their camera works but they won't send pics, no I am not a 400 pound girl pretending to be 120, some girls just don't want a "21 year old athletic build dom" that's really some 14 year old in east no where to have your nudes! All I'm trying to say is that if a girl says that they will not do pics, don't ask, we can text a admin reallllll fast buckaroo

Thank you,

The distrustful sub

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
sorry that the guys are bothering you that tends to happen when you have your kik in your signature they take that as an open invitation for a more private chat with you. The ones that need to get this message wont even read it or any of the comments sadly and just move on to the next girl.

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
Well these girls are on a sex site so obviously they must ok with sending nudes...this sadly is the mentality of many people on this site. They sadly think with the head between their thighs rather than the one on their shoulders. And while in some instances that's appropriate but not always. Like my friend above, I am sorry that you are being bothered by these Neanderthals, and hope you realize that not all guys are like that. But with what I've seen on this site and the sister site, I think they're far and few between. And as shadow said, sadly the people who need to read this probably won't see it and even for those that do, if they lack the brain cells on how to start a proper conversation with someone, they won't be able to comprehend your post.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I think so long as you make it clear upfront in your ads or in your profile that pics are a hard limit then it should be respected. I will play devils advocate and say that when speaking with someone from here that claims to be female on kik I will request a live pic to prove its not a catfish or dude posing as a female. This can be as simple as a pic of holding up two fingers or touching your nose. No nudity required And I would reciprocate the same as I have nothing to hide. If the person isn't willing to do this then I just stand firm tell them I'm not interested an move on. Essentially some doms would expect to see the completion of tasks etc or it's just text based role play anyways. You made it clear in your previous posts that you wanted role play. So I'd have think that was a clear sign you weren't seeking pics or live online interaction.

as the others above have said. Plenty of guys here are just seeking wank fodder. They'll never read the details anyways. They see single 18 girl kik and just jump on it. Tell them to fuck off and then just block them as they clog your inbox. Hopefully the less attention they Receive and more times they're denied will help encourage them to leave this site and find other forms of self gratification.

Onepiecelover

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2017
I think so long as you make it clear upfront in your ads or in your profile that pics are a hard limit then it should be respected. I will play devils advocate and say that when speaking with someone from here that claims to be female on kik I will request a live pic to prove its not a catfish or dude posing as a female. This can be as simple as a pic of holding up two fingers or touching your nose. No nudity required And I would reciprocate the same as I have nothing to hide. If the person isn't willing to do this then I just stand firm tell them I'm not interested an move on. Essentially some doms would expect to see the completion of tasks etc or it's just text based role play anyways. You made it clear in your previous posts that you wanted role play. So I'd have think that was a clear sign you weren't seeking pics or live online interaction.

as the others above have said. Plenty of guys here are just seeking wank fodder. They'll never read the details anyways. They see single 18 girl kik and just jump on it. Tell them to fuck off and then just block them as they clog your inbox. Hopefully the less attention they Receive and more times they're denied will help encourage them to leave this site and find other forms of self gratification.

I do a lot of different stuff including roleplay, dom sub, sharing a dom between me and my sister, we both do not do pics at all, one reason is personal, the other is just a little bit about if a dom will trust that you are a girl with no proof, he obviously is bettter than 90%

I also have a few saved pics of me I will show but most the time that's not even enough

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I guess when it becomes about online and isn't in real life there's too many places for it all to fall short. I respect someone's wishes on no pics regardles of thier reasons. I personally just wouldn't pursue a dynamic online with them. In turn I also wouldn't seek out to try and change their mind on that aspect as well.

For me if I were to assign tasks to a text only submissive online as through kik and she didn't complete it properly how would I know anyways? She said she did it. So surely she must have done it. I understand that maybe blind trust works for people during that form of text only Dom sub. It's just not something I could do. Plus I relate more of the raw emotional reactions of my submissives and enjoy seeing how they're affected whether pleasure pain or any other forms. The old saying a pic is worth a thousand words. But if I were to have one online it would be more live interaction as in cam to cam type sessions. Again it's not about the wank bank pic collection for me. It's about connecting with my submissive seeing in her eyes her experiences.

As far as using older pics like from gallery on your phone to prove you're real. That's a common theme that fakes use when they grab internet pics and claim it's them. (Not claiming you're fake btw) Usually a reverse image look up can help you weed those out. Even with modded kiks you can post a gallery pic as live or just forward a live from another person. So I always prefered using the method previous mentioned of like holding up finger or touching nose or writing something on a piece of paper and holding it up.

I will say I am interested to hear how others like yourself derive pleasure from the type of submission in which you speak. I'm in no way saying it's wrong it's just not my preference. But even after 13years in the lifestyle I still enjoy learning new things. I'm curious on the specifics on how eaxh side of the dynamic takes pleasure and lasts longterm. Thanks for an interesting post start I hope to see others responses too.

RiskyFlame

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2015
www.getdare.com
Both parties have the right to either request a mandatory picture before doing anything or refusing to give any pictures. If they disagree with each other, they just don't fit. I for one would rather like to talk to the person before starting kind of relation and pictures are always optionally later on. If I have started doubting the person then I'll probably confront the person with my thoughts or keep digging until I find something to support my thoughts. But I'm really in an advantageous position for digging around, but this on a side note.

Getting back on topic: nobody should tell girls that they are retarded when their camera works but they won't send pics. The best thing would be to put them on the ignore list both on Kink Talk and Kik. If they continue contacting you somehow, you could always contact a moderator but don't expect them to fight for you when you have other ways to remove them.

Personally, I don't mind playing/talking with either gender. I'd rather play with guys than playing with girls that (afterwards) turned out to be guys. Lying about your sex is such a turn off to me. So pictures can be really helpful to eliminate this problem so it's no wonder that serious dom(me)s ask for them as well. I don't blame them. It's the guys pretending to be girls that ruin everything and not the people who request a picture straight away provided they are serious and not jerk off's.

But keep in mind that those who refuse to give out any picture can lie about anything when they play/meet people only for a short while.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
a dom will trust that you are a girl with no proof, he obviously is bettter than 90%

Anyone is foolish on the internet to trust that anyone is who they say they are. People get banned from this site regularly who claim to be 18 and they aren't. No one has the right to DEMAND pics from someone, but at the same point in time, I wouldn't talk to most people who refused to provide a specific live photograph if I asked for one. And that picture doesn't necessarily need to be in the first conversation but it's ridiculous to chide people for using basic internet safety.

Trust is a two way street, you expect people to just trust you are who you say you are, yet you don't trust them enough to provide a completely innocent photograph?

Featured Threads

New Personals