• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
That is the question!

Some recent chats I've had with a few different subs has got me interested in the idea of "ruining" various body parts, either to please themselves or their Dom/Master. The most common one is vaginal stretching, most often to allow the sub to be fisted but interestingly I've struck a few who just find this a fun game to play solo. I have also encountered many over the years who are vehemently against it, they definitely don't want to "wreck" their cunts most often citing that they enjoy being fucked too much!
I have also talked to other "modifiers" who have variously stretched their ass, urethra, nipples and even some who have deliberately made their tits saggy.
The most extreme I encountered was a couple, he Dom she sub where he had over the course of several years stretched both her nipple and tit, but only the left! This had started simply from the fact that the left was (as is often the case) slightly bigger than her right. During the course of his treatment her tit has been stretched so it now hangs at least 3" lower than the right and her nipple stands over an inch long all the time. It looks totally bizarre (I will post a photo later if I can find one) but she is most proud of her man made deformity.

So where do you stand, is this acceptable or not? One gal I spoke to said she thought it was no different to a tattoo or some of the more extreme piercings you see around.

Lets hear your thoughts and stories, oh and fill out the poll while you're here...

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Well, it's not something I'd like to do, nor have done to me, but so long as the person having it done to them is willing and enjoys the modification and the process then who is anyone else to say it's wrong?

The only concern I have is to the person's health as a result of the modification, but as long as it doesn't pose any significant risks to them then again if it's consensual it's all good.

I watched some videos years back when I thought I might be a dominant about a lady called Slave M. It was sometimes quite difficult to watch the things she had done to her, or even did to herself, but there was something strangely sexy about it and about how devoted she was to her submission and her altered body

Featured Threads

New Personals