Pain slut looking for dominant male

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
Looking for a dominant male, preferably older, interested in a pain slut to use and abuse :). I have a pretty sick mind, love pussy stretching, anal play, nipple and clit torture. Let me know if you're interested:) xoxo

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
Looking for a dominant male, preferably older, interested in a pain slut to use and abuse :). I have a pretty sick mind, love pussy stretching, anal play, nipple and clit torture. Let me know if you're interested:) xoxo

Still on the hunt for that sadistically dominant man ;)

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
If only pics weren't a limit of yours, I would've taken you and shown you some sadistic things I would've had in mind for you. ;) Good luck with the search however, I know the struggles all too well myself.

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
If only pics weren't a limit of yours, I would've taken you and shown you some sadistic things I would've had in mind for you. ;) Good luck with the search however, I know the struggles all too well myself.

Such a shame...thanks, you too!

TheDemandred

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2017
I lost your kik but would love to play with you today.
I feel like being abusive.
kik me at TheDemandred

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016

Sorry I've been MIA the last few weeks, was dealing with quite the situation. But still looking for a good dom to ruin my pussy ;)

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016

I am incredibly horny right now, I need someone to stretch my pussy.

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016

Bumping this thread ;)

Masterxlove

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2017
looking for a male Dom

Hi there dear we had contact before. are you interested in more tasks?
Please let me know.
Kind regards,

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016

Do you have SkyPe, you stupid waste? Do you at least have KiK?

How else are we supposed to properly insult you, you dick less whore?

And I don't mean dick less as you don't have your own dick... I mean dick less as you don't have other's dicks... which if you where a regular girl you should have no problem getting... But since you are soooook cheap, not even a condom would protect us against your sickening viruses!

Want more? SkyPe me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
Do you have SkyPe, you stupid waste? Do you at least have KiK?

How else are we supposed to properly insult you, you dick less whore?

And I don't mean dick less as you don't have your own dick... I mean dick less as you don't have other's dicks... which if you where a regular girl you should have no problem getting... But since you are soooook cheap, not even a condom would protect us against your sickening viruses!

Want more? SkyPe me at [email protected]

This was to extreme for me... I'm all about humiliation, but this type isn't for me. Good luck in your search though! :)

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Ok... What ever...

You will never know the huge opportunity you have just wasted down the drain, bitch!

But what do I expect? Now this opportunity and your brain are in the same place...

If you wake up and change your mind, you know what to do!

Goodbye!

Featured Threads

New Personals