Jul 7, 2011
any ways to makse a homemade chastity device for a guy

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I'm sure you've seen many "professionally" made male chastity devices on the internet. The common theme is a method to restrain the "occupant" from establishing an erection without preventing normal bodily functionality.

The most common (available at most any store if not owned already) male "restraining" clothing is an athletic supporter (jock strap). It's primary purpose is protection of the male testicles but it also restrains the penis somewhat.

Starting with a jock strap, modifications could be added (some sewing might be necessary) like a chain or leather strap to which a locking device could be connected to ensure "controlled" entrapment. Furthermore, wearing a protective cup (common for baseball, hockey and football players) would prevent erection. A slight modification with a "discharge" tube would allow disposal of urine when needed. Of course, if bladder control is also on the "training" schedule, this may be omitted.

saskue

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 29, 2012
Another suggestion is buying a cheap metal one from China they cost around 15

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
I once had a guy friend make one out of pvc pipe and a length of chain. The pipe was cut to be about the same length and slighty larger in diameter than his flaccid penis. The chain went around his waist and up his crack (like a g string) but he experimented with locking it around his testicles.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I made one using glue gun bars. They are easy to shape just by putting in hot water and use a lighter to melt them (I didn't use the glue gun). Check my photo album and my thread about this somewhere in the forum.

I'm now planning to buy one

Last edited:

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
My first 'device' was a belt/cup/thong made of sheet metal/flashing, duct tape for holding the shape of the 'cup', then some 3/8"-thick foam to cover any areas that made contact with the skin. I used a standard small hasp and padlock on one side to 'secure' it. Didn't take too long to construct and it felt right? With just enough padding inside the 'cup', I was able to drastically restrict any erection.. I later added a PVC tube cut to fit inside the cup that forced my penis in a certain position like I imagined a 'real' belt would have. It worked really well but wasn't exactly wearable beyond a self-bondage 'scene'. I think I spent a total of $20-25 on materials. The PVC portion can be found at just about any hardware store. It's used as part of a sink 'trap' series of pipe pieces and other than trimming the excess length off, some sanding down the rough edges inside was all that was necessary.
There are plenty of the parts on this page that can be used for a 'tube'!
https://www.lowes.com/pl/Under-sink...air-Plumbing-parts-repair-Plumbing/4294822043
That was 'fun' and was part of a position and mobility restricting set-up.
To be honest. The money I have spent on other devices as mentioned from China have mostly been winners in my book. That original belt is now shredded in a landfill someplace and I'm okay with that! I have a custom cage that is my daily wear device, but have also invested in a fairly cheap 'belt' that I've worn once and seems to be a great copy of something that might be found at Fancysteel.com.au without the hefty price tag. Then there are all the other chinese gadgets that one must try then determine if they meet your needs, need to be tossed, or can be modified to meet your needs.
Best I can offer on this topic. Wish you and anyone else the best with finding your way!

Featured Threads

New Personals