Submissive 18 year old boy LF mistress/ domme

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Hello potential mistresses or doms, I am an 18 year old boy who is now at university.
I am a single submissive and have had various online experiences with doms though none lasted, mostly because they were either fakes, didn't know how to dom and because I didn't have the independent space living at home to be a submissive.
Now I am at uni however, I have my own lockable dorm room and want to have a more long term relationship with a mistress or domme.

I don't show my face at least to start with as I have had too many bad experiences with fake doms when I was less experienced and so need to know that I can trust the person I will be submitting to.
You should also know the types of things I enjoy; my kinks, limits and such.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
91% Degradee
88% Rope bunny
81% Submissive
72% Masochist
70% Boy/Girl
70% Slave
67% Voyeur
65% Exhibitionist
59% Switch
59% Brat
59% Ageplayer
58% Experimentalist
53% Non-monogamist
52% Primal (Prey)
47% Pet
17% Vanilla

Cock and ball bondage is a favourite of mine, though right now I don't have anything to tie my cock up with as I only just moved into uni. Other kinks include verbal degradation, orgasm denial and edging.

I don't have any toys at the moment and have never tried anal, but would be willing to experiment in time.
Limits include showing face at first, scat, scarring/ blood, incest, public - don't want to be kicked out of university.

Sometimes I am just not in the mood for sexual activities at all and just want to be cared for, other times I get incredibly horny and submissive - if I want to be harshly degraded, I will come and ask for it, though I'm fine with being called things like slut regularly. I would like for the mistress/ domme to be willing to take live pics of my choice so that I can better trust them. Gallery pics do not equal real people and are used by many many bots and fakes!!
Best possible outcome would be a relationship where we can talk normally about non sexual things as well as the more kinky sexual side of it.

If you're interested, either pm me here or message me on kik. My username there is "camaekun"

Featured Threads

New Personals