22/Nerdy CD-Sissy looking for long-term Master

Enslaved Succubus

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2015
I'm an open-minded nerdy twink with a skinny feminine body, and a closet crossdresser/sissy. I'm looking for a real Master for long-term who is actually kinky to own me as a slut to corrupt, make me serve and please him with only a few limits that I am willing to push. I have webcam and phone as digital camera. I don't require to see my Master at all.

My likes/curiosities as far as I am aware:
  • Serving
  • My Master's likes which can be anything. (I like to hear them though.)
  • Petplay
  • Hypnosis

My limits (I'd be willing to push some of these at a point):
  • Full face in the beginning (maybe with filters and such)
  • Needles/blood
  • Scat to mouth
  • Full public
  • Illegal
  • Non-reasonable things

Important information:

I am now in the process of moving to a different place (from parent's house) to be on my own and have much more privacy and personal space. Therefore, I had to get rid of all the clothing/toys I previously had; and I am going to re-build a collection from scratch as soon as I settle down and I'd like to be owned before so my Master can decide on the right things for me to get, and I can have them ready to be shipped.

banjo1987

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2018
Online dom

Hi,
I am a Dom Master looking for a sub for a longterm online relationship, who is very dominant and firm but at the same time caring for his sub.

My beliefs as a Master:
I believe a sub or a slave is a master responsibility to take care of their both physical and emotional needs.
I believe a good Master is deeply respected and trusted absolutely because of the unconditional love and acceptance he gives to her. Which comes with time and building this trust over time.
A Master does not abuse a slave or disrespect a slave’s desires, rather he guides them to fulfillment by his will.

My limits are similar to your which include blood, scat, permanent damage

If you are interested in an online Dom sub relationship, You can contact me through kik:crazythatur, we can have a chat and see our compability

Featured Threads

New Personals