Status
Not open for further replies.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Hello, everyone. One of my subs has been having technical difficulties because he's a sluttyass bitch and needs to be punished. He has made a Skype. Anyone is allowed to skype him whenever they want. He will have a conversation or roleplay or truth or dare or domination session with you about whatever you want (regardless of how disgusting it may be). In addition, he will video chat with you and do whatever you want on cam as long as it doesn't violate his hard limits (you have the choice of completely disregarding his dislikes if you want). Below, he has posted his skype and his hard limits as well as his dislikes. In addition, this is the thread on which he will post a summary of everything he did on that skype account that day to share with everyone!

SubmissiveMaleSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 11, 2013
Skype bitch here

My Skype is MisbhavnsSlut
Dislikes-Don't really want to show face, scat, hard pain
But mostly everything Thats possible to do I will

SubmissiveMaleSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 11, 2013
This slut wouldn't misbehave mistress. I know I'm just a useless slut used for everyone else's amusement.

misbhavn

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2012
Joht, how about you get on his skype and give him the punishment you feel he deserves?

SubmissiveMaleSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 11, 2013
This slut does need to be punished, this slut will accept any punishments given. This slut is also open to Doing alot of things for anyone. But this slut has no female clothes or any toys. But for the most part this slut will try and do any order given.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
There is no better punishment than a good ol spanking.So 25 hairbrush spankings to your bare ass in every room in your home.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
a man after my own heart!

There is no better punishment than a good ol spanking.So 25 hairbrush spankings to your bare ass in every room in your home.

a man after my own heart!but 25 is to low!-50 at least!25 on each bare buttock-buttocks being constantly sprayed with water to make it even more painful!

boybb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 24, 2012
I'm sorry for posting in someone else's thread, but I am in the same situation. Im in need of humiliation and or punishments too.
Kik boybb18
19m

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
skype bitch slut here

this is another skype bitch slut of misbehvn
skype username: limitlessslut
kik username: liefsub