Sissy searching master

Joly_Sissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
May 22, 2016
Hey there,*

my name is* joly, i r*eally love* cross dre*ssing and *selfbondag*e, I am to*tally addi*cted to it* but my cu*rrent livi*ng situati*on does no*t allow me* to play 2*4/7 nor to* dress up *when i wan*t. The pro*blem is i *live with *my older s*ister at m*y parents *place.

I'm search*ing for so*meone who *plays with* me or con*trols me o*nline. Giv*es me task*s via emai*l or chat.*

I love to *submit to *a stranger* who comma*nds me aro*und, havin*g me dress* up, tie m*yself up, *punish mys*elf, make *pictures, *slave posi*tions, cra*wling arou*nd, suckin*g dildos o*r what eve*r comes to* your mind* or satisf*ies you). *Sometimes *i also nee*d a very s*trict hand* to show m*e the correct way...*.

My Limits* are prett*y straight* forward. *I will not* show my f*ace, revea*l real loc*ation, may*be in a lo*ng term re*lationship* but defin*itely not *at start. *I dont do *things tha*t are ille*gal, invol*ve family *and friend*s or leave*s permanen*t marks (w*ith perman*ent i mean*, branding* and scar*s...). Als*o Blood, P*ee and sca*t are a no*-go.

What i can offer is a rea*lly huge c*ollection *of toys an*d some ver*y sexy clo*ths.

If you are interested or just curious contact me...

... i am a*lways eage*r to chat.* ^-^

devil_4ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 6, 2017
i am interested in a sissy like you.. do you have kik? if yes kik me @ devil_4ever or text me here for further discussion

Joly_Sissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
May 22, 2016
Still looking

I am still looking. Anyone wants to play with me ?

WantingFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 21, 2017
I would love to get to know you, if you have kik. Hit me up at Buffalo.bob

Im always looking for fun

Featured Threads

New Personals