Girls control forced bi

SecretAccount

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2013
Hey! I put on my grindr I'd let people come over and do whatever they wanted to me. I'm straight, so I get off on girls making me do slutty stuff.

For every girl who posts I'll let one come over and use me. Additionally they can give me other dares for when that guy comes over.

Have fun

Captain red beard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2016
Cincinnati
This sounds fun. I'd extend the rules a little. Girls can make a profile in my area and choose who and what happens. Im straight. Kik is Adrian46 or a message here if you're interested

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Your original self dare was to fuck a guy off of grindr for every post made by a woman.

You have already fucked two guys off of grindr, but I am the first woman to post on this thread.

Does anyone else find the humor in this?

SecretAccount

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2013
Your original self dare was to fuck a guy off of grindr for every post made by a woman.

You have already fucked two guys off of grindr, but I am the first woman to post on this thread.

Does anyone else find the humor in this?

I had a similar post on getdare that I was using as well :) I don't think I've done any off here yet.

Should I count you as one, and if so any special requests? X

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Should I count you as one, and if so any special requests? X

I have no objection to your using my post as an excuse to pleasure another man.

As for special request... I would like for your next encounter be entirely one sided. Why don't you give him as much pleasure as he desires while your dick goes unsucked and unstroked?

That would please me

SecretAccount

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2013

As for special request... I would like for your next encounter be entirely one sided. Why don't you give him as much pleasure as he desires while your dick goes unsucked and unstroked?

That would please me
I'd like to please you miss x

I'll get on grindr now

SecretAccount

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2013

That would please me
Sorry this has taken so long miss! It's surprisingly hard when I've been moving about cities.

I finally got someone to come over when my friend was out. I had sissy in the name of the grindr profile so he treated me pretty roughly... He came in and told me to wait on my knees, and it was genuinely so humiliating when he came in and pulled his cock out.

It was so fucking big and he got hard so quickly. He had me lick it for a while and I actually can't believe how humiliating it was. I go red just thinking about it.

I feel these have been a pretty good introduction... does anyone have anything to step it up a little? :)

Featured Threads

New Personals