Punish this failure

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
I just finished competing at a statewide congress tournament and missed advancing to finals by one place (was 7, top 6 advanced)

I don't have any toys or female clothes and am still with my team so I'm limited in what I can do but please give me tasks and punishments to encourage me to do better in the future.

My limits are exposure, video, Blackmail, public, social suicide, scat, messy, extreme pain, hard cbt, long term, and some anal (I'll see on a case by case basis).

I'll be doing up to 2 weeks of punishments so respond either here, my PM, or my Kik at Switch413

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
Just completed a task. I had to do a total of 20 punches to the balls,then 10 push ups,sit ups,and squats naked.I hated this since my chick and balls kept touching the cold floor making them more sensitive. After that I edged once,leaving me hard and horny.please punish me more i deserve it...

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
I had to do more pushups, thr n lick my pre off the floor

My cock is throbbing now, please give me a task to cum. I want release no matter what it takes

Mat man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 10, 2014
Edge 10 time using toothpaste as lube and each time you're going to cum slap your balls hard till the urge goes away enjoy cuming at the end and reprot back when done

Cheers matt

Switch413

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2017
I'll do it tomorrow since I don't have enough toothpaste at the moment, report here or in pm?

Featured Threads

New Personals