New to this

emma1996

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 14, 2017
Hello. Im a 20 yo female, curious about being submissive. Been thinking about it for some time now but never had the courage to do it. Any tips or recommendations you can give me?? Im looking for some info, opinions,stories.. thx for your time!

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
I wrote you a PM. Oh although i started the pm with "im looking for a sub", if you arent looking for a dom atm you can ask, and i will try my best to answer your quesrions. The chat part as well. We can chat even if you arent looking for a dominant. If that wasnt clear.
S

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
First off the bf issue. Seeing your profile you mention he doesn't know about this. You should atleast be forward and honest with him about this. Whether that means telling him you want an open relationship or whether you and he want to learn and explore together.

lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate friend requests with no convo or detailed messages.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming youre under thier ownership and treating you as such
-requesting personal info
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you, your likes dislikes limits etc
most are just seekign a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods. the block button will be your best friend
-be cautious of the ones who claim they can "mentor" you or " train" you when their profile and previous posts show no proof of experience. A new sub with a guy posing as a "dom" is dangerous for both involved.
-remember on the site here and most kink related platforms the guys outnumbered the girls more then 50 to 1. So you'll have loads to sort through and lots of desperation as each makes their attempt at you.
-50 shades brought a lot of people into the lifestyle exploration but it gave a false sense of what the life is about. There are several guys who are abusive users and mask that behind the title of a " Dom"
-check people's profile and read their previous posts here to get a feel for who they are and what they're seeking. One who copy pastes the same desperate plea for a sub over an over without any real contribution is probably not going to put anymore effort than that into his submissive.

Also some basic internet safety before doing too much online.
1. Make sure you have no personal info such as first last name in any of your accounts which you share with Internet people. Skype and kik both have spots for first name last name. Don't ever put your real name. Use letters or a Fake name.
2. Any accounts that are linked together with the same screenname shouldn't have mixed info. Maybe I find your location in your kinktalk account and through message you tell me your first name. Then on your blog or Skype your last name shows somewhere. That's plenty to random search you on Facebook
3. Never use same pics for different accounts. Reverse image lookups can be used to find where else on the Internet the pic came from. So example your face pic on Facebook used on kinktalk or blogs can be searched using " tiny eye" or similar an show that it's linked elsewhere.
4. Search yourself online. Type in your name location. Or emails or screen names and see what comes up. Lots of people have no clue what kind of info is publicly stored on the Internet.
Once your photos and vids are on the internet you should assume that you'll never fully get them back.

Good luck on your exploration.

New Personals