Seeking new ideas on petplay

Duleshna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2013
Hello all.

I am a big fan on petplay. It has been a part of my journey to kinky things from early on. I just love to turn my beautiful subs into nothing more than common animals. I still love them and try to take care of them the best I can, don't get me wrong. I have had an ok routine of things for so far and all of my pets have been content. I am curious though about possible new things to try out or ways to improve my own stuff. Always eager to try out new stuff. It has been a while since I have had the pleasure of seriously focus on the subject, so I thought I'd ask some ideas that might freshen up my own methods. :p

Ok, so a bit about stuff that I like to do... I am not into "hardcore" petplay. By that I mean full pet suits, body taping and such. It looks nice and all but it's kinda ugly in my eyes. I prefer to have my pets roaming freely. Maybe in cases where the sub has clearly been misbehaving and needs a proper punishment, I might end up forcing her hands and legs to be taped so that she will be crawling on the floor like a proper animal. But, like I said, not too pleasing to the eye. I like cute and beatiful things. And also, I tend to mix kitten play with a lot of puppy play. Dogs have certain tasks that I enjoy setting my pets to do but dogs... I personally find them to be a bit meh. Kittens are a lot cuter and arousing. ;) Not really an issue for me but worth mentioning, I guess.

What I do like is the usual stuff. Making her crawl on the floor, wear collar, cat ears and a tail (depending on what she can get, either with a buttplug or without... I prefer the buttplug one naturally), eat and drink from a bowl, sleep on the floor or in her little nest... Stuff like that. I prefer making the pet go outside for potty, but that is not always possible of course. In those cases I am willing to look the other way as they sneak into the toilet to get relief. Don't really mind about that. (I am positive that I am forgetting to mention other stuff here... My apologies.)

Anyways, I hope you get the idea of what I like doing at the moment. Now, I'd like to turn to you all and ask if you have experiences, ideas, thoughts to add to my current scheme. Maybe there are potential possiblilities that I have yet to untap?

Also, feel free to discuss about petplay in general. I always love hearing other people's experiences. :D

broken_spirit89

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 10, 2013
my old master and I "indulged" in pet play, at least once a month, believe me barking can be very humiliating and most subs, including myself dont do it without hesitation. But then again you do at lot of things to get the combo to unlock yourself

Aesop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 29, 2012
Lock the elbows in a way, that they are always straight. Works well in combination with folded legs. The hands don't need to be tied.

Duleshna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2013
Lock the elbows in a way, that they are always straight. Works well in combination with folded legs. The hands don't need to be tied.

Yeah, that would work as a punishment. But they make the pet look very ugly... In my mind at least. I think I would prefer using just BDSM-mittens or something similar to keep the fingers together. If needed. Maybe training should start with that and once the pet has learned enough, the mittens could be removed?

Haha, the aesthetic side of petplay is important to me as well, as you can see.

Aesop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 29, 2012
However I have another:
Let her catch candy that you throw to her.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals