A surprise for Mistress

mistressandboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 19, 2017
A surprise for Mistress
Yesterday evening, Mistress asked me to prepare a surprise for her, that I had to present to her before 10pm. It had to be something “I had never done before”.

I got really inspired and decided to tue myself up for her, but I had to be helpless to make it real. Then I found out about self bondage. I read a little bit, got some ropes, belts and padlocks ready, froze the key in water and got it going on my bed.

I wore a pink panty with white stockings, put Mr Butt (vibrating plug) against my clit, wrapped my hips in plastic paper to hold it well together and got the bed ready: ropes at one end to tie my feet together and secure with a padlock, rope at the other end to tie it to a belt I would wrap around my neck and secure, and I used this amazing tutorial to make secure hand cuffs simply with a rope and a padlock. In the meanwhile, I drank close to 3 litres of water without going to the bathroom.

Once I made sure everything was safe and secure, I took the frozen keys out, left them next to me, turned on my remote control application for the vibrator, locked my feet, locked my neck, called Mistress on Skype and locked my hands.

Mistress was really happy about the surprise I made for her. She above all was super surprised, and she let me know how she was proud of me. This made me feel so great and full of love.

Started the session! Mistress decided to vibrate me, to make me nice and hard and gently building up pleasure, as it was also stimulating my bladder. As I started being hard and feeling pleasure, Mistress kept insulting and humiliating me verbally. She never fails to remind me how much of a sissy slut I am, and how worthless I am without her. After 30 good minutes of constant vibration, she decided to increase the speed and was already telling me how she wants me to wear a panty and stockings the next day under my boy clothes.

As I was getting to the edge, I begged her to let me cum, which she obviously refused, but she wasn’t turning the vibrator down. I begged and begged, told her I wouldn’t be able to hold it anymore. Mistress knows me so well, she can tell if I’m about to cum just by my moaning, so the second she knew I was at the non-return point, she stopped the vibrator. It was too late for me, my clit started throbbing and cum sprouted out, but pleasure was ruined. And of course, I was to be grounded for cumming without permission.

At this point, she turned the vibrator back on and my bladder took over. I began to feel a need to pee around 8-9/10. Mistress said I wouldn’t be allowed to pee until it reached at least 11. So she just kept me there, tied up and helpless. It was not about frozen keys anymore, it was just at Mistress’ discretion.

I spent another 30 minutes tied up and shaking in need to pee as Mistress was having dinner and watching me. Then she finally allowed me to free my hands, then my neck. I then had to remove my stockings without untying my feet, just in case I was to stop controlling my bladder: she didn’t want my stockings to be dirty, so I could wear them the next day. So nice from her to allow me to wear clean clothes.

After another 10 minutes, I could finally free my feet and go to the bathtub, lie down there and pee my panty. Once the session done, I was allowed to take a shower and go to sleep.

See the full story again here with pictures!!

Featured Threads

New Personals