I'm a nasty whore

rhuni

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2013
Tell me how much of a slutty whore I am for showing all you strangers my nasty little fuckholes. Humiliate me. Tell me how to be more of a useless cunt.

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 6.jpg
    Video call snapshot 6.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Video call snapshot 8.jpg
    Video call snapshot 8.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
what have u been stretching your asshole with, u should take a pic with your ass stuffed full

rhuni

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2013
I've been using a plug I have, my dildo, and my fingers. I tried to put a perfume bottle top in it last night but it was too big.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
well i believe everyone here would like a little demonstration of what whores like u do while your alone!!!!!!

verdantdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2013
Well since you failed with the perfume top, you should practice with that until you can stuff it in there. How thick is that dildo and how much of it will fit up your ass?

gazzie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2013
Yes you are usless aren't you, try using a bottle with a tapered neck and post pics of your progress I think in a week you should have made it to the widest part of the bottle, choose the bottle well.
You have 7 days and counting

Loganboss

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 28, 2013
You really need to stretch it out more. We all want to see your asshole completely full.

wetemke.1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 27, 2013
South Africa
useless

You are fucking useless! Where are the pics you've been asked for? Don't wait for 7 days, post your pics regularly. That sloppy pussy needs to be stuffed as well. And some weights from your nipples. Piece of whore shit!!!!!

tinus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2013
The Netherlands
Tell me how much of a slutty whore I am for showing all you strangers my nasty little fuckholes. Humiliate me. Tell me how to be more of a useless cunt.

I think you should put inwriting what you are. Put I'm a nasty fuckslut on your thighs. And take a legspread picture of that with your cunt filled with one of your toys!

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
You need to post a picture with that gaping ass filled with food. Stick a sausage in their and take a picture. Extra credit if you then eat the sausage.

Featured Threads

New Personals