Woman's Daughter Teaches Her Dog a New Trick

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
Prelude: A sexy skinny eighteen year old girl enjoys having sex with her dog. The daughter's mother does not object because she enjoys watching the giant Great Dane dog fuck her.

This is the mother's story:

I am sitting in the kitchen having a nice cold lemonade when my daughter Amy pulls open the sliding door and comes in with her dog "Damien". We selected Damien because both of us love big "Great Dane" dogs. He stands over six feet tall when he is on his back legs and probably weighs more than her.

Anyway, Amy runs over to the middle of the kitchen and says "Watch Mom, I just taught Damien a new trick!" She commands Damien to sit in front of her, then says to him "Damien, make me naked!"

Damien gently bites my Amy's bikini bottom, then holds it in his teeth and pulls it down to her ankles. Amy steps out of them, then Damien starts licking her pussy! Amy enjoys herself for a few moments, then pushes her dog's head away from her and says to him "Damien, no! Bad dog! Make me naked!"

Damien looks up her for a few seconds, then walks around behind her and raises up on his hind legs. He puts his front paws on her shoulders, then starts biting and pulling the strings that hold Amy's bikini top together. After a few attempts, the bikini top falls to the kitchen floor, then Amy bends over and pulls her naked ass cheeks apart. She looks over her shoulder at her dog then says to him "Good boy Damien! Here is a treat for you!"

Damien immediately starts feverishly licking her asshole!

Amy starts moaning loudly, then after a couple of minutes I tell her she better stop because Damien has a huge erection. Amy stands up straight, then says to me "How can his cock be hard again? I just let him fuck me this morning!"

I reply to her "Well, you better take care of him! You know he can get angry if you just tease him like this! If you don't let him fuck you, then he is going to be following me around all afternoon wanting me to suck his cock!"

I tell Amy to wait for a few seconds, then I jump up and run to my bedroom to get my digital camera. I get back to the kitchen just as she is getting down on her hands and knees, then I start snapping pictures for our family photo album.

Damien immediately steps forward over her naked body. He is such a large dog that he can keep all four of his paws on the floor while he starts jabbing his hard cock against Amy's ass cheeks. After just a few attempts, his big pink penis slides inside her tight little pussy. Amy starts moaning as her dog begins to feverishly fuck her.

I tell her to look over at the camera so I can get some good pictures, then I snap a few and tell her to go ahead and enjoy herself.

Damen keeps thrusting his cock into Amy for a couple of minutes, then he suddenly stops. She looks over at me, then smiles and says "Oh Mom, I can feel his warm sperm squirting inside me. It feels so good!"

The next day, I am sitting out in our back yard watching Amy throwing a stick for Damien to run over and pick up. After a while, Amy gets tired of playing and starts walking through yard so she can sit down and have a glass of lemonade with me.

Her dog follows behind her for a short distance, then suddenly bites her bikini bottom and pulls it down!

Amy trips and falls, but Damien keeps her bikini bottom in his mouth and pulls it completely off her. She says to her dog "Damien, you are a bad boy! I don't feel like fucking you today! Just leave me alone!"

Amy gets back on her feet, then starts walking towards me. Damien immediately gets up on his hind legs, knocks Amy to the soft grass and mounts her!

Amy starts crawling on her hands and knees to get away from her dog, but he moves his front legs together so she can't move. Because Amy fucks her dog so often, Damien quickly positions his cock at her pussy entrance and thrusts his massive hips forward. His huge cock goes all the way inside her and Amy starts screaming for help. She yells "Mom! Mom! Damien is raping me! Help me Mom!"

Personally, I think she is a cock teasing bitch and is getting what she deserves, but I should get off my ass and figure out a way to help her without Damien biting me.

Damien continues giving Amy a good fucking as I walk over to the garden hose and turn on the water. I test the hose to see if it has pressure, then go over to her and stand there for a few seconds.

Damien is really excited and is using all of his strength to ram his cock into Amy's pussy over and over again. I can tell by the look on his face that he is really enjoying himself.

Anyway, Amy pleads with me "Mom, please help me! Damien is being too rough with me, and I'm afraid he will bite me if I try to get out from underneath him!"

Suddenly, Damien stops fucking Amy and lets his cock ejaculate inside her pussy. He remains motionless for a few moments then Amy starts crawling out from underneath him. She looks up at me and says "Mom, his cock is stuck inside me and it won't come out! It will usually slide out, but he is too excited today! What should I do?"

I look down at her and say "Well, you can just wait a couple of minutes for his cock to shrink down, or I can speed things up by spraying you and Damien with cold water."

Amy looks up at me and says "Mom, don't spray me with the hose! My hair will get all wet!"

RedMonster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 13, 2013
This is GREAT! I kept picturing I was the girl and instead of a mom it was my master. Oooooooh its nice. My panties are SOAKED! MORE PLEASE!!!

uktomato

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 3, 2014
I post it about the horse story before and i kind like it keep it simple and short!
Thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals