(Netherlands) In The South: M/Sub/28 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ My quest for happiness

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Western Europe

88dutch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2017
28 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hi everyone,

I am a 28 year old Dutch guy. I am tall, blonde and have blue eyes. I am a bit vain and like to look my best everyday. Okay...not everyday, some days I just don't care. But I like to look at my best because it feels good.

I know what I want, am ambitious and confident.
My hobby's are tennis, photography, hiking, riding my motorcycle and golf (I suck at golf, just started). I love animals and I enjoy being in nature.

I work at a brokers office where I have a management level function. I like my job and go to work with a smile on my face most of the time. In everyday life, most people might think I am dominant. I tend to take the lead, have a clear opinion and like I said before, am confident.

Especially the last thing I wrote makes it hard to send the right message. In general I tend to attract girls that aren't my type, just because of my apprearance. I mean I can have fun with everyone, I enjoy life and I like to meet new people. But when it comes to relationships, I enjoy treating my girlfriend like a queen, be there for her and make her life as fun and comfortable as I can. I am not a submissive you could own and bitch around, I wish, but that's not going to go well with my character. But I always try my best to put myself asside to please.

Which leads to what I am looking for. I hope to meet a woman that also dreams of being in a female led relationship. I have been in a female led relationship and we lived together for 4 years, but we found out our goals in life were different ( she wanted to marry, have kids and all, I didn't), so we broke up. Now I am single for some years and I feel that I am ready to meet someone new again, hopefully my life partner. But at first, just someone to jave a good time with, a friend and possibly more. So I hope to find a dominant woman. That's kinky, into the same things as I am and also open for things to get real if we can get along.

So basicly I hope to meet someone to start an online d/s relationship with, preferably from the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany because that makes it easier to date if we like eachother. I would consider the Uk or France for the right person.

So, are you a strict, slightly sadistic, dominant woman that wants to build a long term d/s relationship? Send me a message and who knows where things will go from there!

I have kik, skype and e-mail.

• Kinks:
Toys, bondage, pain, ballbusting, FLR, sounding, cbt, hidden public, orgasm control/denial, pushing limits, daily tasks and a lot more

• Experience:
Plenty of it, if you like what you read, please send me a message and maybe we can talk some more.

• Limits:
Scat, permanent damage, illegal thing

Featured Threads

New Personals