Humiliate me for being useless, fat and ugly

ashley_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2014
Hi, I am relatively new here and I want you all to know that I am a fat and ugly slut. I have 36C tits and a soft belly and ugly face. I am only useful because of my tight pussy and my relatively nice tits or udders. The only reason that guys have fucked me is because they feel sorry for me, however I love to please men and women and service everyone. Please, I beg you to make fun of how fat, ugly and stupid of a slut i am, so please feel free to use me, and humiliate me for being useless, fat and ugly. Thank you

Here is an album of my pictures if any of you want to see me:

http://www.kellyschat.com/album.php?albumid=11432

attachment.php

I also want you all to know I was told to rub my pussy to orgasm while sitting at work through my clothes, which I did, while I showed pictures of myself sucking cock and showed pictures of my ugly face.

Last edited:

themascot

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Who let the piggy out of here pen? You belong in a muddy pen surrounded by cage you fat slut! Id feed you my leftover scraps, dumping them into a torugh for you to stuff down your disgusting face. Id stick my cock through the fencing so u can suck me off though, my cum is the only real treat id let you have. Id put a leash on you and drag you out of your own filth and hose you off. Id let any boy, and i mean ANY boy fuck you as ruthlessly as they want. I almost feel bad saying that, bestiality is wrong after all. Id make sure they filled your holes nice and well, and then send you back to your pen. I wouldnt let you clean yourself, let that cum bumble and churn in the hot thick folds of your pussy and ass. Let it coat your lips like lipstick, so you can taste your shame every minute of the day. I think id set up a chair outside your pen and watch you oink and beg for my cock like the pathetic little piggy bitch you are.... Truth is whore, your only purpose in life is to amuse me, what good will you do anyone else? Look at you. You belong as a sideshow slut here to amuse me. Now tell me how much you agree, go ahead, its gotta kill you, but you know how right i am. Your gonna be at some pumping that pussy of yours, moaning like a stuck bitch wishing id just ruin you, make your life so simple and have u fucked and abused like i would. Go on bitch, beg me like you know you want to!

Popscorn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2014
You are one fat whore there is no way I could fuck you in any other position except doggystyle. Everytime I would ram my cock into you I would see your fat cow stomach just jiggle everywhere be such a turn off. Not even your nice tits....(ohh that's right they are your udders aren't they since you are just a fat cow) could distract me enough to want to keep fucking you. Then to make it worse your dog like face staring at me my god I couldn't stand it, if it weren't for your mouth and your ability to suck cock that part of you would be completely useless. Its best just to put a paper bag over your head cut a hole for your mouth and then tape it down be a big improvement.

But that's so much more work to fuck something so fat, ugly, and stupid so its just best to throw you down and shove that beast face into the mattress and have you stick up that ass and hold your ass cheeks apart while you get fucked from behind by anyone that wants to use you. Just keep that face buried in the bed, honestly you know ur cunt and udders are the only reason a guy gives you a second thought or would even waste his time with you.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
well I wanted to tell you this all along but didn't want to be rude but since you know what kind of slut you are:

36c tits that shell be? Well maybe in a pushup you dump slut. your tits are way to small and your nipples cover your whole tits -fucking much to big.

I am glad that your face isn't on the picture in whole because already what I see now makes me nearly puke.

the only normal good looking thing about you is your ass. your far to tight pussy should be raped by taking my far to big dick. you think you have to have a thight pussy because boys dicks are small. you should spank that pussy for thinking like this till it falls of.

I don't know why an ugly person like you dares to post pics (then even naked ones of you). Shame on you! you are nothing but a thilthy slut that need a deap throat a raped pussy/ass and a goog spanking.

ashley_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2014
attachment.php

Yes I am a useless slut, I guess the only thing left that is good is my ass and udders.

KenithBrian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2014
Sorry. Thought I was talking to a cow. Then I saw that it was only a bag of blubber.

lots357

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2014
Well Ashley_Slut I won't call you fat or ugly. Why? Because its not exactly truly and its what you want. But I will call you a slut with a nice pair of tits and a nice looking tight little pussy. Wish I could fist that pussy, slap your tits, fuck your ass, and make you suck the cum out of my cock. You know, like a good little slut.

I think you need to post more pics of yourself. By the way, I've got a yahoo account and I think you should contact me. I'd be happy to humiliate you on a chat. Of course if you want it you're going to have to beg. PM me and beg. But don't come to me empty handed like some entitled little bitch whore. Here's a hint, you+nude+tightly bound tits=you get creative.

wetemke.1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 27, 2013
South Africa
I see cum dribbling out of your over used fat cunt. Who could be so fucking stupid and low class as to waste their precious cum in you. If I could, I would have people pay to watch you being fucked by dogs. From 8h00 to 17h00 as many dogs as possible will fuck you. You will piss and shit in the cage you and the dogs are in, while the dogs smell and fuck any hole they find. People will pay at the door to watch you, the fat pig, get fucked all day by dogs. After 17h00 you will eat with the dogs out of a dog bowl. Then you will shower to prepare for your night task. From 18h30 I will collar and leash you and take you to the sleaziest bars I can find. Naked and collard you drag your fat ugly self into these places. You will crawl on your hands and knees with you fat floppy belly and ugly tits wobbling. You will beg the men and women to allow you to suck their cocks and eat their pussies. Every body that says yes will get a drink from you. You will spend all the money you make from giving your fat, ugly body to the dogs every day on buying drinks to thank people for squirting their cum in your mouth or shoving your ugly face into their pussies and licking till they cum. You will buy drinks and suck cock and eat pussy until your hard earned money is finished. Then you will be fed and showered and your fat ugly body will get in it's cage for the night. Tomorrow your fatness will be fed and showered and the whole dog fuck and cock and pussy scenario starts again. You will never have a human cock stuck in between those fat thighs ever again and you will always pay to have a cock stuck in your ugly face.

wetemke.1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 27, 2013
South Africa
I want to receive regular pics of your fat pussy pissing, fucking yourself with household objects, just plain naked fat body photos and if some low class wants to waste his time sticking his cock in your fat body. I want my husband to see and be disgusted at your fatness and wobblyness.

Master4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 24, 2014
useless whore

I wish to receive regular pics of your whore pussy and udders in any form pissing, getting punished, fucked so they can be humilated

naughty2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 31, 2014
Sexy Victoria Secret Panties

Sexy panties but really need to have you pissing them and drinking your pee

Send me the pee pics

PM me

Featured Threads

New Personals