Looking for dares

Skolvikestorture

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 28, 2013
Take pics of the dares you do. Then make an album of your fun.

Bind your breasts. Go to the toilet. Put the on the edge of the bowl. Slam the seat down 50 times hard. Gag yourself with dirty panties. No sound.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Need:
Twine
2 clothes pins
5 ice cubes
rubber band

tie each leg to a corner of the bed with twine

Tie twine around your two breasts so they stand out.

Put 1 clothes pegs on each nipple.

The use your hands to edge but not cum.
Take one ice cube and move it around your clit and pussy to cool it down until it has melted.
Remove clothes pin and turn in 90 degrees (a quarter ) and then refasten it.

then edge, ice and turn clothes pin again again again ... until you have no more ice cubes.

Now you may edge and cum.

Have fun!

You fail if you stop before done. PM me for a punishment if you fail.

Also I want you to write a report directly after you done the task.

Have fun!

wetemke.1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 27, 2013
South Africa
Dare!

Ok shaved pussy slut, here's a real dare, not just a task! Approach a stranger, gender of your choice. Tell that person that you have been dared to have a stranger take photos of you masturbating yourself in a semi public place. Keep asking until someone agrees. Then go to the place you've chosen, expose your pussy completely, masturbate until you cum and have the photos taken. Post the photos, tell us here where to view them and send my private collection to [email protected] I dare you.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You are to go to a store like Victoria secrets. Or a private store like this seems to be better. You will wear whatever he decides you are to. Now you will write a letter.
Dear madam/mistress;
I have been ordered here to find a pair of panties and matching bra or bra less buster that will put me over the top when I dress as the slut I am. If you would not want to do this would you please have a sales agent that would. If you do want to help me please tell me.
I am not to make a sound unless ask. Under my orders you are to try to make me make a noise or sound, if I should do so I would so beg everyone in here to spank me 100 times however and where ever they wish. If someone doesn’t want to do it anyone else is allowed to take their place, even if they go twice.
I have total faith in you. I will try on whatever you want me to. I will follow all directions you give me. If you would like me to follow you around to the tables/racks of items you may tell me or pull me around by my nipples if you wish.
When we are done may I please service you in any why you would wish?
Sign it your slut costumer: put your name and phone number here.
When a sales agent says yes you are to strip right then and there. You must make sure your nipples are out, firm and tender. Your partner is allowed to watch or help.
You must give a full and completely detailed report!!!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals