Question - Would You Like It

Naked4Ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
For all the ladies out there, I have a question:

If it was entirely up to you, would you make all the guys be always naked (permanent nudity, without owning any clothes) while the ladies would always be dressed?

S

Sugar_Spice

I'd have to say, no. I know it's not the 'sexy' answer but I don't see a bunch of random naked guys running around as very likely to do anything for me. I actually think it would be a better world if everyone was naked, at least a more honest one.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
This question assumes that a) all women are straight b) all women are dominant and consider themselves superior to men c) all women are either into having dicks constantly waved in their face and/or into humiliation. You're never going to get a consensus. Personally I have no desire to make a man do anything, let alone be naked if he wants to be clothed. I also don't particularly enjoy looking at penises not attached to men I enjoy.

KG202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2015
I think if I were you I'd phrase the question like this:

Would you prefer males to be naked 24/7, females naked 24/7, both naked 24/7 or none to be naked 24/7?

Y'know? It'd be more fair.

Naked4Ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
Hm...

Busted by the Technology

Some women are not always honest, there's been some research done (discovery ?) by a use of very high speed cameras, and they have been tracking the movement of the eyes both of women and men. Man were easy to catch where they were looking, but women learned to get a look in a split second (!). And they always were checking the guys below the waist [if there's a bulge :) !!]. The technology revealed the truth. So as usual women say one thing, but well... you can't beat the technology :)))).

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
False, ridiculous and laughable.

Looking does not mean preferred.

I can look at a car crash when i drive by it, it doesn't mean I want to see a car crash. I can look at a child in a cast, it does not mean I prefer to see injured children.

Perhaps she's interested. Perhaps she's amazed someone would expose themself to her without her consent. Perhaps she's judging her safety to see if the strange man in front of her is aroused and possibly a danger to her.

Just because a woman looks at an exposed dick doesn't mean she had any desire for it to be exposed. Nor does it mean she wants every man to to walk around naked.

Busted by the Technology

Some women are not always honest, there's been some research done (discovery ?) by a use of very high speed cameras, and they have been tracking the movement of the eyes both of women and men. Man were easy to catch where they were looking, but women learned to get a look in a split second (!). And they always were checking the guys below the waist [if there's a bulge :) !!]. The technology revealed the truth. So as usual women say one thing, but well... you can't beat the technology :)))).

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
For all the ladies out there, I have a question:

If it was entirely up to you, would you make all the guys be always naked (permanent nudity, without owning any clothes) while the ladies would always be dressed?

I am a straight woman, only dicks I enjoy are the ones attached to men I enjoy too. So if a stranger every approached me to wave his dick on my face, He'd probably get it kicked.
And how ignorant is to assume that because we look at a man's crotch means we're fantasizing about it? Seriously... As humans we are curious, we look at things that get out attention. So said study was only to prove we look at a man's crotch, but never said the reason on WHY we do it.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Neither one of those videos has anything to do with your original question. Admiring an ATTRACTIVE man has zero to do with wanting ALL men walking around naked. Checking out a LARGE bulge on a man (who might be quite attractive drawing the attention in the first place) has Nothing to do with wanting ALL men to walk around naked. Not even every woman in that video has her focus on the guy. They show plenty who don't give him any notice.

Your videos aren't scientific research and don't disprove anything any woman here has said. You can want to be naked forever all you want, I'd prefer you clothed if I saw you on the street.

I was trying to find the video and found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeHSZaKZTPw

So it seams, there had to be first look "THRERE" before the stare.

This video is quite the contrary to what women say here when asked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0u_fcKT5mc

Hair? Yeah, right!

:) ::))

Naked4Ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
Hair vs Groin

When interviewed the girls said nothing, absolutely nothing about "down there", but when a guy put a hidden camera, they looked! and when they noticed a big bulge they stared! So that means they have to look down there in the first place, how otherwise they would notice it. No look=no notice, look=notice. And stare if it was big. But of course asked: "well you know... I look at hair, maybe clothes, while in fact what they look at is "down there". Busted!

Last edited:

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Why are you asking if you know everything already?

I don't check groins unless something draws my eyes. I may look up and down to get a complete picture but if I see an attractive man my first thought isn't to check and see if I can see his package through his clothes.

Checking out a man still has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with wanting ALL MEN COMPLETELY NUDE.

Looking over an attractive man is not the same as looking over every guy I pass by. Not to mention, i don't necessarily want every woman checking out MY man's package.

I'll give you that i didn't watch the entirety of either video, but you're really stretching it. I already pointed out NOT EVERY WOMAN LOOKED AT THE MAN'S CROTCH. Now I'll point out in the other video the first chick said she looked at HEIGHT, BONE STRUCTURE AND HAIR. The first thing the second chick said was HAIR. Your own videos show not every woman wants to see every man's dick.

Find something that supports your ALL WOMEN and COMPLETE MALE NUDITY then come back and say we're lying.

Naked4Ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
Dick Hater

I am a straight woman, only dicks I enjoy are the ones attached to men I enjoy too. So if a stranger every approached me to wave his dick on my face, He'd probably get it kicked.

Good to know you hate dicks.

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
Am I the only one who gets the feeling that this guy is being a bit too rude?

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Good to know you hate dicks.

No, I don't hate dicks. I absolutely loooove dick, and said penis is attached to a man I enjoy as well.
Now if you were ever to put your junk near me and talk to me as you are, you would probably get me to get my whip and use it on your cock for being an ass.
See the difference?

Featured Threads

New Personals