A kinky game of femdom, denial and control

Plaything6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 17, 2016
I want to play a game of control and submission, of tease and denial. A game where you try and manipulate me to be more under your control. It goes a little something like this:

I agree to be under your control for a given time period. Perhaps a few days to a week. During that time you have total control of my sexuality. I can't cum without your permission. I can't even touch myself without your permission. You can edge me mercilessly. Ruin my orgasms. You have complete control.

The aim for me is to get through the agreed time period. The aim for you is to use your power to pressure me and manipulate me to agree to extending the time period. If you succeed, I am then bound to the new agreement, whatever that may be.

I am attracted to this because I really struggle with chastity. I've been kept under this sort of control a number of times and I find it really hard. I'll probably beg and plead. Try all sorts of things to be allowed release. I will genuinely want to be free. But I will keep to my agreement. The kink here for me is being pressured and manipulated into doing something I don't want to do. So if that sort of control turns you on too. Let's chat.

We can also discuss giving you other areas of control beyond orgasm control too. For example you can humiliate me privately in any way you wish and demand pics. The price of my failure to comply is an extension of the period of control.

Will you gain control of me for weeks? For months even? I'm dying to find out. So send me a message and we can negotiate the details. Or my kik is maxxyp3

Featured Threads

New Personals