Hairy Honeypots

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
I just LOVE women with hairy pussies. I love watching them; I love the feel of them; I love when the pubes get stuck in my teeth. To me it's just so much better than shaved.

What's the preference of others?

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
hehehe hairy honeypots, that made me giggle.

I'm not a fan of totally shaved on men or womem, I personally think it looks infantile. So completly shaving is one of my limits as a subbie, however I don't like completly wild either I think that doesn't look nice. I keep myself obsesivly neatly shaved, right now its in a T shape because thats my Mr Ps rl initials. Everything else is shaved apart from the T :D

On guys I just like it to be neat as well and have to say I'm not a massive fan or hairy balls :s

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
The wife shaves it all but she does grow it out sometimes...not a huge fan of a big momma earth muff though

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
So many people I know prefer the opposite of hairy, they like it neat and trimmed or completely gone, I get a pain waxing mine to nearly gone and then I am lashing on lots of creams to prevent itching and bumps.

I wish my husband like lots of hair.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I personally shave. It's not even a question of "look" I just don't like the feeling of hairs down there... :S

As for anyone who would wonder about the itchyness I have been using as well as recommanding to some others to use an oat-based lotion like Aveeno for example. It needs to be used regularly to be really effective but this has worked really well for me so far.

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
I personally shave. It's not even a question of "look" I just don't like the feeling of hairs down there... :S

As for anyone who would wonder about the itchyness I have been using as well as recommanding to some others to use an oat-based lotion like Aveeno for example. It needs to be used regularly to be really effective but this has worked really well for me so far.

thanks for that recommendation, I will remember the name of this and have a look for it.

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
I like the feeling of being totally shaved as well--but hate the itchiness feeling after it starts to grow out--hmmm--will have to try the Aveeno lotion--thanks for that tip.

ghillieman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2008
i like it hairy too BUT not a freakin afro pussy i just like it really short trimmed

Featured Threads

New Personals