Golden Showers

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
Has anyone here tried golden showers and is so what did you think...we have done and find its more humorous and messy than sexually gratifying ...

elvisboogens

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2008
yeah

my wife and I both like it when she does it to me, but she doesn't want me to piss on her, unless it's in the shower.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I haven't heard about that till now... What a kink indeed... It involves pissing?!

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
No I haven't tried it, I really think the smell may put me off but I am open to anyone who wants to convince me otherwise.

What is it that turns people on when they do this, is it a great feeling ?

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Drink a lot of water beforehand, that way the urine is less concentrated and should smell less... I think...

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
This is one of those fetishes that I don't understand. I remember I was young when I had a guy tell me he wanted me to do this--I thought he was nuts..LOL Then I found out there were tons of people who enjoy this.

I don't understand why people want others to pee on them--I would like a explanation on how this feels.

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
warm and wet...;) its just taboo something ur not supposed to do so its something people want to do...there's also a humiliation factor too...me and my wife tried it because we wanted to try new things...I will say this to have a woman riding on top of u and to let pee lose is a nice feeling

nursemom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 23, 2008
My husband has a pee fetish...

He wants me to wet my panties, he wants me to wear a diaper and wet it, he likes to wear diapers himself.

Actually, the wearing them himself thing I think is more a comfort fetish as he does it all the time... and it rarely turns him on.

nursemom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 23, 2008
Actually, I forgot to add that it is absolutely not a turn on for me, but it gets him about 10x harder and about 3x bigger andyou won't ever catch me complaining about it.

Featured Threads

New Personals