Status
Not open for further replies.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Ok had a thought, what about a section for animal play. Pony-play, puppy-play, kitten-play and the such.
Doesn't really fit as a sub-forum, unless as under bdsm possibly.

To the also in the title i wasn't too sure how to say it, but there's a femdom section but no section for male dominants, I feel either both femdom and the male dom section should be sub forums under BDSM or should both have their own areas (just seems a little sexist as is ;) )

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
What would you call the male dom section. I'm not familiar with the term. I think I'll put it under BDSM.

Femdom has its own section because there are so many sub sections.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
You have a point, not sure male dom has it's own term. Interesting thing on our society that female domination has its own term but male domination doesn't, almost like a female being strong and in control is still seen as different, even in a community that prides it self in being liberal and different. Good old patriarchy coming through in everything.

Can see why you put femdom as it's one area rather than a sub area off bdsm, though feel it should technically be there, like the slave master lounge on getdare.
(crosses fingers in vein for a more evenly matched male female, dom(me) sub community on here than on dare)

Anyhoo the post was really about the pony-play stuff, the other bit was there so i didn't have to make a separate thread about it.

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
I'll get to work on that section. I think it is a wonderful idea.

My only concern (and this is more for myself) is that I don't want too many items on the front page. I'll have to look into compressing things more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads