• Poll closed .

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
itsfunwhentheybeg4.tumblr.com
Yes he has. I'm still hoping you will get the chance to retype your response to me I'm eager to read it.

Wetemke- I'm pretty sure we are having a discussion on "kink". So please feel free to take your own advice.

You know, it's been long enough I don't even remember just what I was going to say.

This discussion was an interesting intellectual exercise the first day or so, but, since I'm not a practitioner of bestiality (nor likely to ever be one) nor a condemner of it, I have no emotional investment here, and have lost interest in the topic.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
Find it really ironic that "eveierced" is so intolerant to some fetishes when he him self is a sexually perverted tranny xD People in glass houses...
Dont compare my fetish, that only affects me and me alone, to that of one who effectively pushes oneself onto a non consenting animal for sexual gratification. So far apart in reasonable thought!

Flyboys

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2014
From reading this thread, I am getting the sense that the way bestiality is viewed is that the person is fucking the animal, not the animal fucking the person. I have never had the urge to stick my cock into an animal, and I have always thought that bestiality was the animal fucking the person. And if it is the animal fucking the person, how is that raping them? If anything, it is the animal raping the person; however, if it is fucking the person, then hopefully the person is willing... Anyway, my point is, this thread seams to have the one-sided view that people only fuck animals, not that animals sometimes fuck people, then I can not really call that raping the animal, because the animal can just stop, leaving the person hanging. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the more common forms of bestiality are dogs, horses, etc, fucking girls.

Featured Threads

New Personals