Not open for further replies.

Marc

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 21, 2007
London area, UK
www.getdare.com
There must be enough support of a specific forum for CFNM!

What is it? Well, it does what it says on the tin! Clothed Female, Naked Male means the male is naked whilst the female(s) (usually plural rather than singular) are clothed.

A Wikipedia reference is HERE

and a good site to review would be HERE

What do you think?

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Hmmm. This definitely looks deserving of a section. Would you like to see it on the front page or as a sub-forum of other kinks. I don't know how popular this is.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Voted to include it in femdome as i don't think that this is a very popular fetish. Still i don't see the reason why it should not get a sub forum in femdom...

tie_me_up_now

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2008
I would say that it is really a section under femdom but i dont know enough about it- i prefer NFNM

Last edited:

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
I agree that it would fit under femdom. You or someone else may want to start a poll in the main forum just to see whether people would classify NMCF under femdom or retain it as its own subject. That may give you an idea of what the majority thinks, and this section can be moved or stay put accordingly.

Last edited:

cheesydude

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Jan 26, 2008
Sounds like it needs its own place to me. If its on wikipedia? then agaijn what is'nt.

But it does sound like it needs its own place. Maybe not now but maybe in the future if it is taking place in the femdom section?

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals