Are there girl fans of the so-called "Sandwich"?

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Hello there!

I was thinking about the triple sex and the so-called "sandwich" pose sex.
Actually I find it very interesting and entertaining :) Definitely it adds up to the
great experience. In my honest opinion, it could boost the female's performance when dominated by 2 men. Any thoughts about that?

yoursx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2008
yes ive always thought about being dominated by two ment at once and trying to please them both its one of the things i want to try.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Nice :) Looks like my suspicion about some women's desire for being dominated by two men at once is turning to be true :)

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Thank you for mentioning my favorite sex position. Sandwich sex gives you a feeling of something new especially if guy's penis is hard and strong. I love to sex with two men at a time. I tried it before I met my man. It feels good. Whew!

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
I have never done this but can't say that I have never fantasized about it. Of course a woman would love to have 2 men at the same time---being touched everywhere by 4 hands is much better than just 2..LOL

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I have never done this but can't say that I have never fantasized about it. Of course a woman would love to have 2 men at the same time---being touched everywhere by 4 hands is much better than just 2..LOL

The more, the better :p

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008

I couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately my man is not into sharing although I think it would be different if roles were reversed :p but I have often wanted to have a three-some consisting of me and two men. I have not given up hope just yet as I have managed to work out a way to experience "most" of my other fantasies or curiosities.

Deia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 24, 2008
Honestly, that is one of my biggest turn-ons. I don't know if I'd ever be brave enough to do it IRL, but fantasizing about it... that's another thing entirely. ^_^ Being double-teamed, even if it's by a man and a woman, not two men, turns me on like nothing else, although I've only experienced being dommed by two once. It was amazing, though. ^_^

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
Oh yes absolutely, I love the idea of 2 men one at the front and one at the back, it is a great turn on for me, I would also like to try one man at the front and a woman at the back now that idea turns me on so much more.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
My friend once said if she had a threesome it would have to be with two men... she could never have a sexual encoutner with another girl involved...

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would feel like to have 2 men inside you at the same time. :) I had a friend tell me about her experience--I was so excited just listening to her story.

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
now the question that comes up is..... would it be DP vag and anal or DP double vag or double anal?

MNM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 27, 2008
Curious about Vaginal DP

Is the vagina able to "recover" after DP? I am interested in knowing whether one would lose elasticity and therefore not be able to satisfy a lover after being double penetrated vaginally?

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
well the thing is... the best way to know you will recover is to exercise, the vagina can recover after child birth, so two 3 inch diameters cocks wont "stretch it out"

a common exercise for women is the kegel or pelvic whatever the C stands for, vaginal floor exercises. this one was also given to women to help recover from child birth by doctors who go above and beyond or even know about this exercise.

BeenThereDoneThat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
This is a personal favorite fantasy of mine -- especially the idea of a sex swing -- but the opportunity hasn't arisen so far. I also enjoy the man behind me/woman in front of me position alot as well.

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
This is a personal favorite fantasy of mine -- especially the idea of a sex swing -- but the opportunity hasn't arisen so far. I also enjoy the man behind me/woman in front of me position alot as well.

This is what i would go for also.. man behind, woman in front. Of course, the two would have to be just friends or even strangers, in order for everyone to have a good time.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
The Sandwich

I would never try the sandwich but I do enjoy watching it on video. I watch different couples doing it because I try to figure out if it something that is enjoyable or they just doing something to make money.

I wonder how that work if someone is a premature ejaculator?

Cinnamon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 13, 2008
I've never tried it, but it is on the top of my fantasy list!

Moneque

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2009
I would love to be a sub for a female domme and a male domme at the same time. I wonder could I keep up? I wouldn't mind being totally and I mean totally sub by 2 strong dommes.

Featured Threads

New Personals