Are there girl fans of the so-called "Sandwich"?

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
well the thing is... the best way to know you will recover is to exercise, the vagina can recover after child birth, so two 3 inch diameters cocks wont "stretch it out"

3 inch diameter? o.0

I hope that's not what you meant... because that's insane.

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
...being touched everywhere by 4 hands is much better than just 2..LOL

So True! Threesomes + are just so amazing! The only experience I have with a MMF situation the girl (and us straight guys) preferred the Eiffel Tower to the sandwich. I can see how great it would be thought.

slavekitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2010
The thought of being "sandwiched" turns me on so much...nothing makes me finish faster than that thought! I don't think I could ever have the courage to do it in real life though...:rolleyes:

Mickii

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2010
Fuck yes

This is one of my hottest fantasies. The one that always gets me off. For a year or so, whenever I let my sub fuck me, I'd have a dildo in my AND his ass. Hmm two subs completely devoted to their Mistress. Yumm.

klepto

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2011
Something I fantasize about all the time but I'm not sure if I would ever have the guts to do irl :p

Tatjana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
I've done it a couple of times. It feels good, but you have to be really wet and horny to enjoy it, and use a lot of lube.

Autumn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 14, 2011
I so would love to have two dominant Males at once hell even three. but sadly Hubby vanilla *sad sigh* and I don't get any fun what so ever. But that doesn't mean I don't still wish for it. It would be a wonderful experience for those who are into it and are able to have it. Lucky you!:D

ethan2cu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 8, 2010
I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would feel like to have 2 men inside you at the same time. :) I had a friend tell me about her experience--I was so excited just listening to her story.

So, when you say two inside you at the same time, is that two cocks in your pussy? or one cock in your pussy and one in your ass? Or, for that matter, two in your ass. but that would probably be the most challenging

bodoggie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2011
South Carolina
my Wife loves the idea, but i don't think She'd ever actually do it. Maybe one day She will change Her mind, or find someone She'd be willing to have join us and would himself be willing.

as a submissive, i am turned on by the idea of being the center of the sandwich with two women on the end, strap-on in back, face buried in vagina in the front.

i'd do it with a man or men if a Mistress commanded it, but it's not the same turn on. But what pleases the Mistress must be done.

KittenA

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2011
Agreed

I've always wanted to try it but my parter(also a switch) is possessive, a good thing+turn on most of the time, but he doesn't have the...adventurous tastes I have. I used to be one of 3 subs to a very good domme and my mistress had us try this on her but with strap-ons. She loved it. I've wanted to try ever since.;)

bikeboy5000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 11, 2011
Just reading this thread is turning me on. I had a girl propose we do this a few years ago. I'm straight she was bi. I didn't care. The thought of me and another guy doing her at the same time always turned me on. Sadly it never happened, we never found another guy and have since gone our separate ways.

After reading all the females posts on here I am wanting to do it even more now!!!

New Personals