Does anyone get pleasure from GOLDEN SHOWERS?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
One of the most human processes is the expulsion of bodily waste. We're taught from an early age that it is proper and healthy to only urinate in a location (toilet, latrine, etc.) which is designed to hold these fluids and safely dispose of our "dirty" secretions.

Some humans, which find pleasure from being treated as nothing more than a "dirty" secretion receptacle, enjoy feeling the warm, stinking spray of another person's urine on their body. Performing the "duties" of a proper bodily waste disposal receptacle by allowing the urine to be "emptied" directly into their mouth can send them into orgasmic nirvana.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
There's no difference between recieving facial cum or facila piss, other than that piss is more gross. The only pleasure you get from the cum is that you have it connected with sexuality.

In giving, the difference between these two would be that you can piss on someone as long as you drink a lot (and it's much cleaner and therefore nicier). But you can cum only once and then rest for a while.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I find the whole idea both fascinating and disgusting at the same time. Disgusting because of the waste side of it and fascinating because there seems to be a gently increasing number of men and women who are prepared to accept this either as a punishment or as part of the kinky side of sex.

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
hey im a slave

I have never had a golden shower. By that said if i had a mistress and she wanted to give me a golden shower i would let her. Its just howi think i am a slave and obey, but sometimes i can misbehave

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I have never had a golden shower. By that said if i had a mistress and she wanted to give me a golden shower i would let her. Its just howi think i am a slave and obey, but sometimes i can misbehave

You're confused about the "Mistress/slave" concept. If your Mistress wants to give you a "golden shower", you don't decide IF you "let" her. It WILL happen -- you don't get ANY choice!

ttreasure

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 7, 2011
You're confused about the "Mistress/slave" concept. If your Mistress wants to give you a "golden shower", you don't decide IF you "let" her. It WILL happen -- you don't get ANY choice!
...unless he flagged it as a hard limit ;)

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
i love it, but in some ways its partly being degraded and party naughty. there is something sexual about it but i agree its not sex. what its all part of that, then its even better. Watersports nights at local bars are the best

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
...unless he flagged it as a hard limit ;)

Another "confused" slave!

slaves don't have ANY "likes", dislikes" or limits"! Master/Mistress DECIDES what slave will do or receive -- slave responds (if permitted to speak) "Yes Master" or "Yes Mistress".

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Another "confused" slave!

slaves don't have ANY "likes", dislikes" or limits"! Master/Mistress DECIDES what slave will do or receive -- slave responds (if permitted to speak) "Yes Master" or "Yes Mistress".
Again with the absolutes. That may be the case for you, that doesn't make it the case for everyone. Slaves, like everyone, have likes and dislikes. Whether or not they are given permission to voice them, and whether or not an owner pays heed to those likes and dislikes, will vary from relationship to relationship.

Likewise, slaves can indeed have limits. If those are discussed in advance of the ownership, and the giving up of liberty was dependant on those limits being agreed, then many- probably most- owners with a modicum of honour would take that into account and respect the principle of that stated limit.

Oh, and any sub or slave of mine calls me Master, she gets herself into serious trouble.

Mike

subscott

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2012
I love it. I have had it done several times, by several different women. On my chest, on my penis, in my mouth...love it all. But one of my fetishes is water and wetness, so I guess that helps.

procrasturbate508

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 22, 2012
yet to have a partner that wouldn't freak out if i did it, but i'd love to piss all over a naughty sub

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
I love both giving and receiving Golden Showers. I think part of it comes from the fact that piss is how the K9's mark their territory. Therefore, pissing on someone is sort of like staking claim to that person. Like wise, being pissed on is simular to that person staking claim to you.

I consider myself a Switch because I like both sides of the BDSM lifestyle. However, when I am in "sub" mode I tend to be more slave than simple submissive. In this state I have limits but they are very few Hard ones and the soft limits are pushable limits.

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
I love it from both aspects. I love giving showers for sure, especially when over time a sub goes from very reluctant to embracing and relishing it. Sometimes it's naked in the bath, sometimes fully clothed in the park. The reasons are in equal measure that it's a property marking thing, it's a humiliation thing, and it's incredible debauched decadence.

I also enjoy making my subs piss on me, again because I love it, but also because it really screws with their mindset. When the sub has a belief that acts are in and of themselves submissive or dominant, I like to address that misconception with a spot of ACT reversal, WITHOUT role reversal. I remain in absolute control, and she as sub is being made to do something that is totally alien to her concept of submissive.

Mike

Emmalang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2012
I love Golden Showers, they are great. I luv to be drenched and l luv to drink it. I receive and give, it is great.

chrisex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2012
Birmingham
Golden showers

It,s why I joined this site today!
It,s something I want to experiance both ways.
It,s extra dirty, like a humiliation thing!

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I havent had anyone pee on mw, but I have done so on myself and the feeling is definitely humiliating and kind of exciting. I dont like the taste of it and if im a situation where I was the sub and were to get a shower I would ask that I not be made to drink it. Tasting it is inevitable if you get peed on in the face. I would accepted a shoeer anywhere on my body.

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
From a physical standpoint, I don't really like it. Let's be honest, it doesn't feel very good, it doesn't smell good, and it certainly doesn't taste good. But that's what makes it so exciting. Forcing yourself (or being forced) to do something you don't really like, just to be degraded and humiliated, and someone else gets pleasure out of it.

That's really what being submissive is all about. It's not just having a fetish and doing what you like (the only difference to a non-kinky person would then be that you just like something different). It's more about doing what you don't like, out of submission to the other person.

Toilet slavery in general really works well for me in that regard. It's never a pleasurable experience for me, but it is a mindfuck to bring yourself down to that level just because a woman told you to.

aaronmichael

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 22, 2012
most humiliating time ever

I'm sub for my gf, she is so hot, and the sex is the bomb. She has done a lot of things during our realationship so, I can't really put a lable on it. She gets laid in front of me, I haven't done the bi thing for her but, I have gotten naked and put on her under garments as they were being removed from her. Layed next to her in the bed and let the guys shoot on my face when they finished.

But, nothing compares to the night we had a keg party for her birthday. They all started getting wasted and broke the seal. I went out with anyone who had to piss all night. So, lucky no one I knew ever seen a pic or a video. I seen people taking them

Featured Threads

New Personals