Zephyrnem

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 4, 2017
NW Illinois
46 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I am seeking a sub of any size and age into exhibitionism, humiliation, and any other kink you might have. I will give assignments in those kinks. I am seeking a long term sub who I will get to know so that as we play my sub will get more excited as get as much enjoyment as I will. My sub will be honest and open, and I will craft my character to her needs. I can be demanding and punishing, or fun and devilish. I can he hard, or, somewhat forgiving. These relationships work best with honesty. However, I will always be in control. I love controlling your look as well as when you get to wear any clothes. I also enjoy bathroom control. If you are close I enjoy face to face fun as well as virtual fun. If you are interested, strip naked and reply.

• Kinks:
Exhibitionism, humiliation, bondage, tickling, bathroom control, clothing control, feet, legs, water play, light to moderate pain, what are you interested in?

• Experience:
Over 10 years exp. As master with different ages and sizes. All sorts of kinks explored. Exhibitionism is my main kink although I have had a sub or two who weren't as excited by it. I have done face to face domination as well as online. I am a professional actor and published writer...and use sex as a further creative outlet.

• Limits:
Not into blood, extreme pain, animals, illegal relationships. You must enjoy some level of exhibitionism.

Featured Threads

New Personals