humiliate, degrade & abuse me

neva_thompson_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2013
My real name is neva thompson
i am a submissive whore housewife. My Master (not my husband who doesnt know this is happening to me) wants my real name & reputation ruined in the worst ways with no mercy by complete strangers.
i am to send my info and pics to any stranger that contacts me and demands them.
my Master wants my real name used wherever possible along with my other info and pics.... post them in public places, online, photoshop them...whatever pleases my new public Masters and Mistresses.
my Master wants to completely destroy my name and reputation and i am to let it happen knowing and being reminded by the complete strangers humiliating & degrading me that there is nothing i can do now to stop it.
i am just forced to watch & listen as strangers tell me how they are using & ruining my identity.
i am to willingly give up the rights to my identity, info & pictures and give permission to alter my pics, caption them, use them in any way that amuses
if i receive site confirmations from websites that i am signed up to by strangers using my name, email & identity i am to confirm them so my name & reputation can be ruined even more
i am also required to go to websites i am told and do as i am told, login to chatrooms i am told to and say what i am told to say.
i am being turned into a dirty whore as i deserve and i am to be advertised and used as such for the pleasure of others

Bigman212

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2013
Public master

Slave send me a picture of ure nasty pussy I want u too rub shove object into it I want 5 photos 4 now

neva_thompson_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2013
email

give me you email please Sir or contact me view my "v-card" in my profile under "contact info" to get my email address Sir

Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
pain

You will email me all your info and I mean ALL your info. I expect 5 different pictures everyday of you hurting yourself some way sexually... no blood or needles.... my email is [email protected]. this starts today..... everytime I don't get my pix or I am not happy with them you will get a punishment...

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
You need too get kik AP and share your screen name here. Because of your wish to be treated like a whore you should use reel name and set display pic as a full nude if yourself including your face.
Kik me when you have complied.
Kik : rabbit6969

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
glad to see you joined us slut after you emailed me those pictures I couldnt wait to share them with everyone here

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
Thanks shadow! She does look good and well used.

I wonder is that black cock in her ass. Looks like it from the look on her face.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
you need to go out in public wearing short skirt and button down shirt or a dress that buttons down the front and no underwear.
find a public park and strip off the clothes and take a picture.
put your clothes;
- if it's the shirt and skirt option, cut a button off the shirt
- if it's the button down dress, cut of a button from the bottom

now find another place and repeat the above
continue until your shirt or dress is held on by only one button

Davidak1030

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2013
Humiliate

Send me an email with ALL of your contact information, and pictures of you completely naked and pictures of your used pussy. If I'm satisfied, I will send you more requirements later. [email protected]

justmeinny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2012
MI
Send me your info and photos whore.... I will spread your worthless ass all over the web! It BETTER be verifiable info slut!

leotordo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 30, 2013
I want you pictures. I'm sending you an email at the adress you have on the Vcard with details

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
If you are really doing everything? pm me with your email and ill send you mine whereupon yoh can send me all what you promised

Daddy4Sluts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
I want you to give me your skype name. You will become a cam slut. I would like your master present during our chat sessions. With his approval, you will do as your told. I can record our sessions and post them on many sites for your humiliation.

Skillet9980

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 9, 2013
Take a nude picture after getting a facial while holding a sign up that says "neva thompson is Scott's cum slut" (my name is Scott). Send it to me on here or my Skype sn is skillet8890

Featured Threads

New Personals