Embarrass Me!

Minnaguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 29, 2013
Training? Yes, because training will help my gag-reflex when I can't even take a regular sized tylonal pill unless it's split in half.

There is no training my gag-reflex.

Lol I love how fiesty you are.I got a good laugh from this post.

Skex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2013
Training? Yes, because training will help my gag-reflex when I can't even take a regular sized tylonal pill unless it's split in half.

There is no training my gag-reflex.

That's why it's called training you dumb cunt, rub the head of a cock against the back of your throat until you stop retching or failing that shove it on past and use your contortions to turn you into a cum extractor. Either outcome puts your mouth to its proper purpose.

You seem to have a lot of hang-ups for someone who wants to be a sex toy.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
That's why it's called training you dumb cunt, rub the head of a cock against the back of your throat until you stop retching or failing that shove it on past and use your contortions to turn you into a cum extractor. Either outcome puts your mouth to its proper purpose.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me names. It may be called "training", but there is nothing getting past my gag-reflex. I'd actually enjoy it if you could read, because it seems as if you don't know how.

I'm sure you have no idea what my gag-reflex is even like. Actually, I'm positive you don't know. It's literally the worst thing to deal with. Like I said, no training will get past my gag-reflex. Please learn to read before posting, "dumb cunt". :)

EDIT: I thought I should add to your last part. Anyone who is a good person will not focus on my "hang-ups". If having a gag-reflex, something that I cannot control, upsets someone, then that's their problem.

Last edited:

Minnaguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 29, 2013

First off, respect Beaut- she is a class act and a hell of a fun girl. Second, her gag reflex is involuntary and there is absolutely no way to make it go away that isn't pharmaceutical. If you are capable of following this link and reading it, please do. Maybe you will learn something.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharyngeal_reflex
Seriously, don't be a douche.

Caughtassub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2013
First off, respect Beaut- she is a class act and a hell of a fun girl. Second, her gag reflex is involuntary and there is absolutely no way to make it go away that isn't pharmaceutical. If you are capable of following this link and reading it, please do. Maybe you will learn something.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharyngeal_reflex
Seriously, don't be a douche.

Well, I'm submissive myself. Even though we're talking about dominance and submission and slaves are there to obey, some things simply don't change, especially if forced. So I don't mind.

Yet, I wonder who can read and learn something. ;)

"Hypersensitivity is generally a conditioned response, usually occurring following a previous experience. There are a variety of ways to desensitize one’s hypersensitivity, from relaxation to numbing the mouth and throat to training your soft palate to get used to being touched. Of course, the effectiveness of these techniques varies with the person."

Though let's come back to the original thread, shouldn't we? :)

- Which embarrassing dare did you turn on the most? Describe it, how the dare went and why you enjoyed it.
- When was the last time you were really embarrassed? Why?

Last edited:

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
"Hypersensitivity is generally a conditioned response, usually occurring following a previous experience. There are a variety of ways to desensitize one’s hypersensitivity, from relaxation to numbing the mouth and throat to training your soft palate to get used to being touched. Of course, the effectiveness of these techniques varies with the person."

I underlined/bolded what you failed to comprehend. :)

There was no need to be rude to Minnaguy, he speaks the truth, and he provided a link so that people would stop saying that I can "train" my gag-reflex. It says that the techniques vary, so why exactly did you quote it? It doesn't really prove much of a "point" if you were trying to make one, only justifies mine more. If you read the entire paragraph, right before the part that you quoted, it actually says that some people have issues taking pills or even going to the dentist. Which if I remember correctly, I even said I had issues with taking pills. I actually had to smash them in a jar and take them with applesauce until I was 16 before I even tried splitting them in half 'cause I didn't know how my reflex would react to it. Oh, and since the dentist was mentioned, I thought I'd add that I'm actually afraid of going to the dentist because they don't understand just how bad it is either! I can't even have them clean my teeth without having issues.

The point is, my gag-reflex cannot be trained. It is much worse than a lot of people I have actually known, and it was rude for you and the other guy to tell me that it can be trained (and continue) when you don't know just how badly it is.

With that being said, let's get back to the point of the thread.

Last edited:

Minnaguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 29, 2013
I have a couple of questions for you. Unfortunately, not embarrassing but questions none the less.
What is your least favorite body part, and why do you feel that way?
Have you ever considered that people might find out about the things that excite you sexually? Does this scare you?
Would you ever, or have you ever considered getting a professional waxing done from a salon? Would you be comfortable with someone else, seeing and or touching your body?

Caughtassub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2013
@Beaut: I'm really wondering, if I'm talking to a submissive girl. ;) I hereby apologize sincerely.

With my last post I wanted to do so already, but I suppose it was too complicated. The second part you quoted again was meant for Minnaguy ("Yet, I wonder who can read and learn something.", not for you.

Please let's get back to topic, it's much more interesting...

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
@Beaut: I'm really wondering, if I'm talking to a submissive girl. ;) I hereby apologize sincerely.

With my last post I wanted to do so already, but I suppose it was too complicated. The second part you quoted again was meant for Minnaguy ("Yet, I wonder who can read and learn something.", not for you.

Please let's get back to topic, it's much more interesting...

Don't question my submission. I can defend myself and still be a submissive. :)

I know exactly who the post was for, but it's about my body, isn't it? I won't answer your petty drama anymore.

What is your least favorite body part, and why do you feel that way?

My stomach. It has lots of stretch marks on it. I know they're natural, but they just don't look good on me.

Have you ever considered that people might find out about the things that excite you sexually? Does this scare you?

Nope, I tell anyone that needs to know.

Would you ever, or have you ever considered getting a professional waxing done from a salon? Would you be comfortable with someone else, seeing and or touching your body?

I have thought about it, but I'd rather not have someone I don't know do it. Especially since the ones where I live talk about the people they have waxed, I'd prefer not to be talked about. I do my own waxing when/if needed.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals