Sissy Weight Loss

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
So, this sissy took a few pictures for some fellow kinktalk members recently and found that she has let herself go! I need your help coming up with a sissy training schedule!

I'm a slightly masculine build, so what can I do to minimize that? I'm assuming that I'll have to change my diet, too.

I'd like to see if we can agree on a workout plan/diet for me, then I can log my progress weekly here! If I fail to follow the plan or meet goals, you guys can decide my punishment. Post here so we can keep this a collaboration, then I'll edit this title post with the plan we come up with.

Here are the pictures I took tonight that made me realize what a fat sissy I've become.

Edit: I think I should start with some measurements... Is weight alone good enough, or should I get some more?

Last edited:

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
Judging from your pictures, I think here's what you can do:

Lose some weight with excercises like jogging or swimming to get a slimmer body. Note: Slim and healthy. So eat healthy, too or the excercise will be useless ;)

And another thing, which is important if you want to look feminine: Your butt. Work on that. Make it pop out. Do some excercise on that to strenghten and define it.

Hope this helped a bit. I'm not too sure what else to do, but it would be a start.

And honestly, you don't look all too bad to me. It's good you wanna get in shape, but you're not fat. :p

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
You're sweet to say that, but I've gained 50 pounds since I've joined this site :p

So you'd have me jog? And do butt exercises? What kind? How often?

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Update: I weight about 190 pounds... Ouch

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
Hm, let's see. 190 Pounds isn't too bad, we can work with that. What's your height, if you're comfortable telling us?

About the exercise: Jogging is a great way to lose weight and get fit. I would start small, 15 minutes at a time. Jog so fast, that you could still talk. Preferably, go jog with someone and talk to them the whole time. If you're able to do more then 15 minutes, good. But don't strain yourself.

Depending on how much time you have, you can jog every day, or just once a week. For starters, I would go about twice a week, 15 minutes at a time. The longer you do it, the more often / the longer you can go.

If you have hills or big stairs (You know, like at a mall building or something) near you, jog there. Make at least half of your route upstairs. (Not just the first 7 minutes. Best is, to go uphill a couple of minutes, flat or downhill a couple of minutes, then uphill again... YOu know, variation is the key)
Jogging uphill is already a great way to shape your butt.

As for specific excercise to shape your butt (God, I hate saying butt all the time, but I don't know any better word... :D)
There's many:
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/our-top-10-exercises-to-tone-your-butt/
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/best-butt-exercises
http://www.leanitup.com/12-best-butt-exercises-firm-round-backside-bubble-butt-form/

If you have any affordable yoga or fitness classes near you, go take a look at those. There's nothing better to lose weight, get in shape and have fun.

Since the butt-excercise is muscle related, I would say the best plan for you would be this:

Monday: Jogging
Tuesday: Butt
Wednesday: Break
Thursday: Jogging
Friday: Butt
Saturday: Break
Sunday:

So your body always has time to relax and heal inbetween. Believe me, you'll need it. You don't want to go Jogging with sore butt-muscles ;)

If you do a little bit every day, you'll soon see improvement. But it's important to do this all the time. Over time, it will accumulate. And if you eat healthy with that, you should lose about 2 Pounds a week (or less). This rate of weight loss is slow, but ideal if you don't want the dreaded yoyo-effect.

Hope this helps a bit. Now I should take my own advice, and start Jogging again, too. You're not the only slacker around here :D

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I'm 5'10.

I'm used to jogging, but my fear is that my legs will stay muscular if I do it a lot. That isn't conducive to a girly figure.

So with your ass exercises, you'd have me alternate them?

I'm assuming you'd suggest stay away from weights haha

I am definitely interested, I'd like to hear what more people say about the subject and come up with a master plan, but this is an amazing start.

When you say eat right, can you give a sample diet?

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
Hm. Considering your height, a good weight for you would be 160-170 lbs, at the very lowest 145.

If you're used to Jogging, then do more, I'd suggest. I would alternate it with Swimming. I don't think your legs should become too muscular, unless you really do insane amounts of Jogging every day. Your legs will become more mascular at first (assuming you don't jog much nowadays) But then stop at the point where they're strong enough to Support you. If you don't add more Training (Like leg Training in the gym) they will stay that way.

The butt excercises are muscle exercises. You want to strenghten your muscles down there to get a nice, round and strong butt. If you do that too often, the muscles can't heal. So I'd always at least put a day of break in between those excercises.

Lifting weights might be a good idea, if you eat alot. I know alot of skinny guys who do an insane amount of weight Lifting, but they also eat alot, and have a fast metabolism. They're pretty strong, but don't look like it. They're just ripped. But I don't know much about weight Lifting myself, so I'm not the best to give you tips there. :D

Just eat healthy. Not more then about 2000 Kilocalories a day. Not too much fat, but still a bit. Would also help to have three Major meals and three small Snacks to not fill yourself up too much at just one point. This might slow your Body down and make you tired/unable to excercise.

All things being said, I?m not an expert. I used to jog alot and I knew a bit about Nutrition. That's some time ago, though. So yeah, if someone else Comes along, definitively listen to them, too. :D

There's Special exercise books for women, who aim to use exercises that will help you get a "feminine" shape. You could consider buying one of those, too. :)

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I'm not looking to be ripped, though. You've been super helpful :) Thanks so much.

I hope someone can make me up a schedule/diet :)

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
No- do not stay away from weights. If you lift weights it will cause your muscles to begin burning fat and raise your metabolism, exactly what you want. Just do them to tone, don't go trying to bench your own weight or anything silly.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
So what kind of weights and how often would you recommend?

Featured Threads

New Personals