Heartbreak

adnamamag

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 7, 2010
Does anyone have any good tips or advice for dealing with heartbreak? I'm trying to stay away from my normal self-destructive patterns.

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
Does anyone have any good tips or advice for dealing with heartbreak? I'm trying to stay away from my normal self-destructive patterns.

I am afraid I only have the usual cliches to offer. Ice cream is always good- but fairly self destructive. I turn to a heavy night of drinking and strippers, but it is only superficially fulfilling.

Maybe a pet, but that takes commitment and love. Poetry, music, painting, dance or the arts seem to attract the broken hearted. Maybe start a pottery class! Then you can combine your love for the Kinky, with a skill, and make phallic pottery!

Or go to a comedy club and just laugh.

Find a friend and take a hug... here is one for you now!

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
Listen to songs that does not have a love or sad topic/theme to them.

Go outside more often or go on drives more often.

Maybe join a sports team if you hadn't already.

Talk to people on forums in chats or by PMs.

Play video games.

Eat food.

Drink wine. But don't drink too much, you don't want to get drunk to even worse, die.

That's a decent list. Not sure how much help it will be to you.

But the worst thing is smoking. Do not smoke to try to help yourself. It will only be negative on you.

Reactions: SubMissChievous

maria435

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2012
Just let it all go...And move on...Hang out with friends...Live your life.:)

mastersgirl616

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 1, 2012
just remember that you are still young and have plenty time to start over dont rush trying to mend your heart it doesnt work these things do take time, however upbeat songs and comedy movies go a long way to helping so does a girly night in with some party games and alcohol x

Featured Threads

New Personals